SYNDICATE, INC. EXITS TWO RELIGIOUS FUNDS

The 30 day shit is weak, like your coming off as trying to create a better game dynamic but at the same time still throwing that weight around to stifle anything from happening. 

As for Pantheon, they’re running out of big, decent alliances they can hide in the shadow of, this might be it for them. 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

16 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Another step to a good multisphere planet, we can do it!

Get that damn positivity outta here, we're talking about pantheon 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

All these blue balls tightening up at the thought of waiting a mere 30 days cracks me up and honestly makes that term 100% worth it to me. God forbid you be conventional, and God forbid you do anything different.

• Like 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

34 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

All these blue balls tightening up at the thought of waiting a mere 30 days cracks me up and honestly makes that term 100% worth it to me. God forbid you be conventional, and God forbid you do anything different.

Indeed.

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

5 minutes ago, Auctor said:

syndicate sucks and is making the otherwise p[erfectly fine game bad

Agreed. 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

10 hours ago, Justin076 said:

The 30 day shit is weak, like your coming off as trying to create a better game dynamic but at the same time still throwing that weight around to stifle anything from happening. 

As for Pantheon, they’re running out of big, decent alliances they can hide in the shadow of, this might be it for them. 

What if you manage to merge Pantheon into TCW and than coup Sphinx

Image result for wesmart

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Your lack of awareness or intelligence is remarkable.

We're asking you not to do pointlessly retarded shit to the benefit of a giant cancerous tumor on the game. That's all. Nothing ridiculous. God forbid anyone does anything sensible, could you imagine the world if people did that?

Fire and Brimstone i tell ya.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

I get it, you're angry. It'll be okay.

Let's ignore years of history and friendships between our two AAs and just throw them to the wolves after three days, despite the fact that we believe they deserve a solid chance to get there affairs in order (no matter what anyone thinks of there chances), ya? There are actually people who think that way in our alliance, by the way, and I understand your point of view very well but let me lay it out for you:

No one tells us how to manage our treaties, and you're likely never going to be close to a position to even influence them, specifically. 

Pantheon is far (far, far, farrr) from perfect, but that's no reason for us to cave to anybody's opinion of our reasoning. We made a promise to Pantheon, and we will see it through. End of Story. No secret treaties or promises to work together behind the scenes either, 30 days and they are their own responsibility.  

You may think that is more than they deserve, and that's all well and good but you're gonna have to drool at the fence line until that 720 days is up regardless so be a good dog, and sit down.

While I'd agree with you about the "years of friendship" bit - you did fight TKR, Guardian, and TCW.  And Pantheon is far from what it was back when relations were established (In fact, most of Pantheon that you became friends with are in TCW, or elsewhere now).

I honestly don't have a real problem with the 30 day protection as it is on face value.

I just find it ridiculous to be setting that kind of precedent now.  It could've been ANY alliance tie and I'd have been like "wtf".

11 hours ago, Avakael said:

Have you ever watched that scene from Futurama where Fry's dog waits for him

I'm going to stab you for bringing that up.

Now I need to go punt a kitten across the yard or something.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I get it, you're angry. It'll be okay.

Let's ignore years of history and friendships between our two AAs and just throw them to the wolves after three days, despite the fact that we believe they deserve a solid chance to get there affairs in order (no matter what anyone thinks of there chances), ya? There are actually people who think that way in our alliance, by the way, and I understand your point of view very well but let me lay it out for you:

No one tells us how to manage our treaties, and you're likely never going to be close to a position to even influence them, specifically. 

Pantheon is far (far, far, farrr) from perfect, but that's no reason for us to cave to anybody's opinion of our reasoning. We made a promise to Pantheon, and we will see it through. End of Story. No secret treaties or promises to work together behind the scenes either, 30 days and they are their own responsibility.  

You may think that is more than they deserve, and that's all well and good but you're gonna have to drool at the fence line until that 720 days is up regardless so be a good dog, and sit down.

>claims others are angry
>writes a wall of salt

Arguing 101 with The Syndicate.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

While I'd agree with you about the "years of friendship" bit - you did fight TKR, Guardian, and TCW.  And Pantheon is far from what it was back when relations were established (In fact, most of Pantheon that you became friends with are in TCW, or elsewhere now).

I honestly don't have a real problem with the 30 day protection as it is on face value.

I just find it ridiculous to be setting that kind of precedent now.  It could've been ANY alliance tie and I'd have been like "wtf".

That's a fine criticism. But I think you underestimate how close we are to the few Panth leaders there that we've been working with over the last few months. Plus, this current iteration of the treaty was largely reliant on a close relationship to Fist to begin with which did actually pass on well to Ethos.

And I'm not big on the precedent either, but have a serious personal soft spot for Pantheon I'm not even going to try and deny and really hope they can figure something out - maybe 30 is too much, but 3 was certainly too few.  

And in this "allies but not friends, friends but not allies" world everyone is aiming for I think making gestures of good faith is a necessary " " evil " " when it comes to these maneuvers. We're all at least making a claim to try and chart new waters here, so some things are just going to have to be touch and go. 

Edit: also, if nobody is actively gunning for anybody else, as you have claimed, what's really wrong with the posterity of an extended cancellation to help a friend move on politically?

13 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

>claims others are angry
>writes a wall of salt

Arguing 101 with The Syndicate.

>can't come up with decent rebuttal

>makes lame shitpost from impotent position instead

You just know how to shitpost, I'd be surprised if you actually articulated a decent argument tbqh.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Radoje said:

What if you manage to merge Pantheon into TCW and than coup Sphinx

Image result for wesmart

With the merger comes a complete absorption of their magical ability to be couped many times over.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

2 minutes ago, Epi said:

This is turning out to be more of a Cock-Bloc than imagined

@Sisyphus I don't particularly believe that you're hoarding Secret Treaties with pantheon. But didn't 80% of Pantheon's high gov recently accuse you of puppeteering Pantheon's leadership. Not once but twice, DB debacle included. (Not really a jab like the rest ^ just a tad of cynicism ? in an otherwise good change)

If you call lending a significant amount of our time, collective experience and insight to them to help them reach as much internal stability as possible "puppeteering" then, yeah, sure. 

We've certainly been vocal about our feelings with them and have enjoyed pretty positive relations and a real willingness to cooperate from them, and enjoyed government there that favored us highly. No puppeteering was necessary - they are just great guys to work with (debacles included, I'd even say though most might not share that opinion) which is why we have been so willing to support them through their hardships and want to give them the best leg up we can even though we have ended the treaty. 

They may be really inexperienced,  and haven't had an easy go of it, but it really is a charming and positive community over there. Even with some of the more "classic" members long-departed. 

2 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

but you're gonna have to drool at the fence line until that 720 days is up regardless so be a good dog, and sit down.

by 720 days i'll have drowned in my own drool mate ?

Edited by Tartarus

59 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

by 720 days i'll have drowned in my own drool mate ?

We have paramedics on standby to mitigate potential liability claims. 

Don't worry The Syndicate is looking out for you, friend. 

Edited by Sisyphus
Good catch tho - 720 hours lol
  • Like 1

Just now, Epi said:

Don't worry, they're already trying something @Noctis Anarch Caelum

Is it another coup?:P

Although leadership instability & everyone expecting more coups is probably their biggest problem. Maybe if they disable the heir position; then have an election with all interested giving their platforms & where they think the block can go under their leadership; the best would win & know what he wants to do FA wise.

Might be one way to change things up.