SYNDICATE, INC. EXITS TWO RELIGIOUS FUNDS

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

I assume there is more than this.

Rose is probably the only one who would make a big difference & doubt they would cut that. Profits are highest when risk is lowest and stability high; so I wouldn't expect them to make any major moves which might destabilize their sphere. lol

While it might be a nice pipe dream everybody splits into fairly even sides; that's not really the objective of the game for most:P

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Rose is probably the only one who would make a big difference & doubt they would cut that. Profits are highest when risk is lowest and stability high; so I wouldn't expect them to make any major moves which might destabilize their sphere. lol

While it might be a nice pipe dream everybody splits into fairly even sides; that's not really the objective of the game for most:P

I don't think t$ would cut Rose. As I told sketchy, it's more likely that Rose will cut t$.

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I don't think t$ would cut Rose. As I told sketchy, it's more likely that Rose will cut t$.

I have kind of mixed feelings on this; one the one hand I've heard from a Rose member their policy is to keep the same treaties & don't think they would drop Syndicate

On the other Zefvar did say he agreed with everything Pre said about switching up allies and such; so technically he could change it up if he wanted to be more dynamic.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I have kind of mixed feelings on this; one the one hand I've heard from a Rose member their policy is to keep the same treaties & don't think they would drop Syndicate

On the other Zefvar did say he agreed with everything Pre said about switching up allies and such; so technically he could change it up if he wanted to be more dynamic.

I believe they will cut t$.

• Like 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

9 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I guess Chaos and this new t$-NPO sphere have something to bond over now. They both are protecting different Pantheons for a month.

Yeah that's about 32 days.

29 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

In addition, a seven hundred and twenty hour notice of termination, effective from the time of this post, was given to PANTHEON (NYSE:PAN).

Ā 

Ā 

lol wut.

There's a grace period because they've been busy with internal drama and not really worrying about foreign politics.Ā The alternative, an immediate cancellation, would leave them with no MD level allies and an easy target to being rolled for the lulz. They've got 30 days to find a new apartment. If they can't find anything after 30 days, well...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

8 minutes ago, Avakael said:

There's a grace period because they've been busy with internal drama and not really worrying about foreign politics.Ā The alternative, an immediate cancellation, would leave them with no MD level allies and an easy target to being rolled for the lulz. They've got 30 days to find a new apartment. If they can't find anything after 30 days, well...

still had time to get a shit load of useless prots tho kek

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Avakael said:

The internal problems are further proof they should be left to die. Stop propping up this diseased leper.

3 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Ā 

While this only leaves one religious organization (CHURCH OF ATOM [NASDAQ:ATOM]) that SYNDICATE, Inc. patronizes for the time being, this current divestment in religious organizations does not reflect an official policy stance moving forward.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm a little slow guys. Help me out.Ā 
What about Typhoon?

5 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

The internal problems are further proof they should be left to die. Stop propping up this diseased leper.

I don't see why we should throw them directly to the wolves.

• Like 2

Le1AjCa.png

Personally I think these grace period when dropping allies to give them some time to find new allies is alright with me. Would be kind of mean to just announce you've cancelled on them & they're open for mass raiding. :P

• Like 1