An Ocean Voyage

Roquentin

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Seriously, you guys just need to stop !@#$ footing around and make those moves.  Being vague here just makes me want to drop the info I'm aware of so it hopefully speeds up the process.

No one is aiming to hit anybody right now.  There's no threat of war at the moment.  Stop being scared.  You guys have some of the largest, most prolific, alliances in the game and you're purposely trying to be all cautious about it for absolutely no reason.  Many of us are looking forward to seeing the new changes in politics that the disbanding of IQ has in store.

Every single one of you oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kastor said:

So basically this thread sums up to “Kastor is always right” and “Never doubt Sketchy”?

2y1y0z.jpg

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

On 4/7/2019 at 8:11 PM, Sketchy said:

I said I'd give Kayser the benefit of the doubt, he implied he was cutting treaties. I was rebutting the other guys claim that Chaos is a consolidation of upper tier.

If I start posting up your numbers you'll just complain that I didn't wait and they aren't reflective of your actual size.

Regardless, I don't need to post up your numbers to make the point that Chaos isn't exactly an upper tier powerhouse of which the game has never seen before.

DGb9CL4.png

Take a good look at the horrid stranglehold Chaos Bloc has on the upper tier, everyone bow down in fear to these overwhelming numbers.

Honestly guys, if its me of all people defending TKR of all alliances against your arguments you might want to reevaluate your position.

@Ripper @Sketchy

Well I was assuming that Grumpy keeps it's paperless status with TKR, and Guardian on their page lists Grumpy as an MDP. So that doesn't leave much left in the upper tier. But ofc, that was my assumption.

Then again, sheepy fricked up a bunch of my sheets that I haven't fixed yet. ?

On 4/8/2019 at 5:29 AM, Bezzers said:

Quite right. Best growth ™ Polaris sits nicely between t$ and NPO tiering. I was just pointing out the most obvious one. 

Rookie mistake. Never factor Polaris into anything strength-related. You'll only disappoint yourselves. 

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."