Electric Sands

Velium

Introduction

Once upon a time, there was cheese. The cheese sat, and waited and waited... Until one day, it decided to no longer wait. It would take action. It was on that day, supercheese was. 
He floated in space until he came above a little planet called Earth. He looked down and could hear the sound of war, pleasure, and life. That he wished to take part in. He went down to the surface....
As he came down to the surface, he was met by a thunderstorm. ZAAAPPPP! Lightning struck Supercheese as he came down upon Northern Africa.
On that dark night of a truly electric sky, grilled cheese bits fell from the sky across the continent for all to feast upon. The locals said it was a battle of Gods, keeping the world safe from external forces. Little did they know, Supercheese would be their best friend from this day forth... Forever in the hearts and bellies of the Afrikans.

Article 1 - Sovereignty 
Electric Space recognizes Afrika Korps sovereign right to leave tractor trails across the sandy dunes of the Sahara, and Afrika Korps will not interfere in Electric Spaces attempt to spread the Cheeses holy wisdom across the stars.

Article 2- Respect
Both sides agree to not insult each other in any of the 123505 main languages of the galaxy.

Article 3- Defense
Electric Space and the Korps will defend each other from any outside invader, terrestrial or not.

Article 4 - Intelligence 
Supercheese agrees to share all the knowledge of outer space to the Afrikans, and they agree to share their superior tank design and various kinds of holy PLOT.

Article 5 - Cancelation
Should either signatory decide this agreement is not in their best interest, the other signatory must be informed 72 hours prior to their withdrawal.

Signed by:

Electric Space:

s8vGcxkq6n2iykTjFWoz2FaRJfejAJ7r63x_WR3eV7glqKHs-JpxEsFN5AiKrFMpzr4afkLEKMa3_O5pDuXKe7NlF6emb0sBgEsw7s6LMCDBcJm4QoIIkQGfL5jT9BEK2WpXmR2Q

Leader:

◼️Supercheese

Commander 

Jordan Dee

Astronauts
 Akasha Von Draculea
 Balam Allah
 Thomas Inneall
 Taysser
 Raffyn

AK:

Kriegsherr:? Don

Generalstab:

? Skae

?Velium

?☭ Comrade Deus Vult ✠

? Red Baron

?Black Knight of Ages

Oberst of Propaganda: ?Duce la Siberia

TLDR: Afrika Korps and Electric Space sign a MDP.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Should've been called the African Cheese Accords, smh

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

33 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Shoulda been called "Afrika finally gets Electricity"

Will take it into account when signing any water- related AAs

• Like 1

As a past ES member, I salute to you, old comrades.

o7

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg