Chaos sphere is the worse sphere

Kastor

Comrades really do be out here getting like 809 upvotes because soup is too hot.

1 upvote = 1 P&W player treated with severe mouth burns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

lol nice bait. 

TKR and CoS are definitely in the group of best fighters. 

Soup is a mixed bag of some good some bad, but could do alright.

SK is well, we’ll see how they do. 

• Like 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 hour ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Probably one of the worst sphere names tbh, I didn't know the bloc was run by edgey teens until I heard the name.

I'll take full blame for the edgy teenager part 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

On 4/5/2019 at 10:34 PM, Kastor said:

LET’S ARGUE!

CoS is ex-Syndicate who barely care about the game, TKR-CoS are going to have strained relations in a month due to this being CoS’s sphere but TKR having the most power/possibilities/growth going forward. CoS has fought 1 war and haven’t proven anything, even last war their stats were average.

SK has historically been below average at war. They won’t be any huge help going forward. SK won’t be anything but a vote in the bloc channel.

TKR is coming off their first defeat and were more or less forced to drop their treaties. While they have the best milcom, they are going to be in the spot of being the most powerful in their sphere but being the 4th out of their sphere. They’re gonna get pissed and leave in 6 months.

Soup is hot.

Best sphere is KT/TGH sphere and we’re willing to debate this in-game.

Come at me bro. 

• Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

Can confirm.  The soup is terrible for a new upstart place (Where the hell is the tomato bisque?), the church is going through some violent turn around with the religious leadership, SK has Squeegee, and the Knights are too busy making ads about skinny alien legs - which just goes to show their unhealthy obsession.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

SK has Squeegee

As far as past SK leadership goes they could've gotten stuck with someone a lot worse... like Val ;)

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

2 hours ago, Squeegee said:

As far as past SK leadership goes they could've gotten stuck with someone a lot worse... like Val ;)

Or the very worst. Tenages.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 4/5/2019 at 8:36 PM, Pheonix said:

6YToyEF.png

Of the alliances listed in their bloc, they absolutely have the best and most proven milcom... and BK should dang well know that; what with TKR the highest net damage of their side, even ahead of Grumps, and that's despite being firmly in IQ's range

think-1531259805324-shark.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Of the alliances listed in their bloc, they absolutely have the best and most proven milcom... and BK should dang well know that; what with TKR the highest net damage of their side, even ahead of Grumps, and that's despite being firmly in IQ's range

CoS & TKR alone I doubt TGH Sphere could beat. So if you guys think you can win; would be an entertaining bloc fight to watch.

Which ever bloc wins can be absorbed into an even better bloc.:P

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/1/alliance/1584#versus

click on versus tab

I'm not bashing TKR here, but seeing where the damage was done doesn't really mean IQ being in range is too relevant. Stats for both sides will depend on the infra levels of opponents when they get radically high. Someone determined enough could simply choose to declare on everyone above 2500 infra and have a high net damage if they fought for 100 days and nuked.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1