Question: 2nd Account on same IP?

JesterTheSheep

Weird title, I know, but hear me out:

My little brother found out about this game and wants to try it out. I said OK, but then I thought about this:

We live together, and use the same IP and device, but have two different accounts.

Long story short, if my brother wanted to make an account on this same device, using their own email and own account, would that result in a multi-account ban for me, or would I be fine? I really enjoy this game and just want to be sure that I won't get banned for a misunderstanding.

Thanks!

• Like 1

More than one account is allowed on the same network as long as it abides by the rules. You cannot trade (Sweetheart trade), Send each other supplies via. Alliance Bank or fight the same wars.

If you two are going to play on the same network. I strongly recommend getting yourself verified.

Learn how to get verified here: https://politicsandwar.com/account/verification/

Other than that. You should be okay. 

Taken from the game rules:

Multiple Nations on the Same Network

Each player is allowed to have one account and nation. Having multiple nations is a bannable violation.

There is no limit on the number of nations that can play per network, so long as each nation is owned and controlled by a separate individual. Some restrictions will be imposed automatically on nations on the same network to prevent cheating.

Using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is a bannable offense.

Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time.

Edited by Aisling Duval
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, JesterTheSheep said:

Weird title, I know, but hear me out:

My little brother found out about this game and wants to try it out. I said OK, but then I thought about this:

We live together, and use the same IP and device, but have two different accounts.

Long story short, if my brother wanted to make an account on this same device, using their own email and own account, would that result in a multi-account ban for me, or would I be fine? I really enjoy this game and just want to be sure that I won't get banned for a misunderstanding.

Thanks!

just make sure hes not under the age of 13

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, Epi said:

Idk with some of the stuff you find, 13 might be a little low

It's 'cos there's a specific law in the USA that prohibits collecting email information about anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. Since such consent is damn near impossible to prove, websites universally have to say "no registering if under 13", that way if anyone under 13 does register then the website is blameless since they had a warning up.

This law has helped exactly nobody.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's 'cos there's a specific law in the USA that prohibits collecting email information about anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. Since such consent is damn near impossible to prove, websites universally have to say "no registering if under 13", that way if anyone under 13 does register then the website is blameless since they had a warning up.

This law has helped exactly nobody.

more.png

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif