A Valid CB

Ripper

50 minutes ago, GoldyHammer said:

The time is now, brothers and sisters, join me in taking up arms to stop this tyrant once and for all! @Schirminator you're next.

May ChAoS be brought unto this world and long may it ensue. 

o7 CoS
o7 SK
o7 Soup
o7 TKR

I'm hoping  Doctor will be the next leader.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

A P&W comic by Ripper? This bloc was already worth it.

I'm totally down for a series of P&W ball.

• Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

3 hours ago, GoldyHammer said:

The time is now, brothers and sisters, join me in taking up arms to stop this tyrant once and for all! @Schirminator you're next.

May ChAoS be brought unto this world and long may it ensue. 

o7 CoS
o7 SK
o7 Soup
o7 TKR

#coupgoldy

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Peace is not worth it Orbis people. We have come here to free you from stupid and meaningless peace and give you monthly rolling ❤️

With love,

Over lord of the lunatics

Bhuto.

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

The Syndicate Legal Team would like to inform you that use of any images depicting wealthy, monocle-clad, tophat-wielding, consolidators of capital is a breach of our trademark and politely asks that you cease and desist, as while we do not wish to pursue legal intervention we are prepared to take this to civil claims court if necessary. 

Noted! Could you please forward the official mailing address of your legal team? As a founding ex-board member of the Syndicate who helped design much of your existing branding, I will be happy to collect my royalties.

• Like 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

• Making an effort to assist former Nerdsphere alliances against unsporting attacks from political detractors for one month while they sculpt their pectoral topiary

Way to commit. Nothing says "we are breaking all ties and going our own way" like a 1 month continued treaty. Its not like they didn't have time in advance to prepare themselves for this break up. What if they aren't ready in 1 month? You gonna extend your "protection". Pathetic. If TCW or whoever else can't protect themselves, that is their problem. If its your problem, then I don't see how this could be considered breaking up. TKR always finding new lows.

Congratz to SK, CoS and Soup I guess.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Noted! Could you please forward the official mailing address of your legal team? As a founding ex-board member of the Syndicate who helped design much of your existing branding, I will be happy to collect my royalties.

*while twirling a manthraxian mustache, and wondering how it got that name*

Odd... I must have misplaced that mailing address, I'll be sure to have one of my guys have one of their guys get in touch. Apologies for the stalling in the meantime.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I couldn't think of any polball comics, so I went into the future to try and steal some one else's polball memes, but all I could find is this war propaganda for the future global war named, "Chaos Blitzkrieg on Communism."
Chaos_vs_IQ_future_war.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Love you

Just now, Malleator said:

I couldn't think of any polball comics, so I went into the future to try and steal some one else's polball memes, but all I could find is this war propaganda for the future global war named, "Chaos Blitzkrieg on Communism."

Polan can into Orbis?

• Like 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

1 hour ago, Malleator said:

Wrong flag for CoS. This flag will be official one.

afc2641fc5a4f29da297d8b65e70e8b4b1512dfa

Edited by Maia
Viva La Revolucion!
  • Like 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

15 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Way to commit. Nothing says "we are breaking all ties and going our own way" like a 1 month continued treaty. Its not like they didn't have time in advance to prepare themselves for this break up. What if they aren't ready in 1 month? You gonna extend your "protection". Pathetic. If TCW or whoever else can't protect themselves, that is their problem. If its your problem, then I don't see how this could be considered breaking up. TKR always finding new lows.

Congratz to SK, CoS and Soup I guess.

Well it's the lawyers and such...  who gets to keep the dog, etc. Consider it whatever you want champ!

19 hours ago, Sketchy said:

An alliance with with a net damage of negative 56 million needs all the help it can get. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2019 at 2:43 PM, Lordship said:

I was promised good allies, not the likes of @Squeegee ??‍♂️

o7

But you get meeee now! ❤️

• Upvote 1

~*HannaH*~

The Knights Radiant

Ghostblood Babsk