Extortion Distortion Whats Their Fortune?

Aksel

He's better off refusing to pay out and letting his cities get nuked down to a level where they aren't worth extorting any more. If he pays up, it's odds on someone else will come around within a fortnight and make the same demand.

Le1AjCa.png

https://politicsandwar.com/city/id=30073

Can someone explain the reasoning behind all those Wind Power Plants?  Pretty sure he could shave off a lot of Improvement slots by just going NPP route (Throw in an extra 1 or 2 for safe keeping in case of rogue nukes), then dump the extra slots into Raws.

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Can someone explain the reasoning behind all those Wind Power Plants?  Pretty sure he could shave off a lot of Improvement slots by just going NPP route (Throw in an extra 1 or 2 for safe keeping in case of rogue nukes), then dump the extra slots into Raws.

It’s current year dawg we’re all about clean renewable energy. 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You obviously haven't read my book "Being Okayest: Above the Rest - A PW Tutorial of Greatness" shoot me a DM for my Venmo link. 3 easy payments of $29.99 with included FREE tutorial CD Rom. 

In short tho:

If you drop your inferior power plants (NPP) and stack those wind mills, not only do you decrease your pollution to approximately -999, but you boost revenue immensely. No pollution, no need to stack uranium, and literally maxed out mines & production improvements. Why there aren't more people doing this? I have no idea. 

Get on the level of greatness Buorhann.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

You obviously haven't read my book "Being Okayest: Above the Rest - A PW Tutorial of Greatness" shoot me a DM for my Venmo link. 3 easy payments of $29.99 with included FREE tutorial CD Rom. 

In short tho:

If you drop your inferior power plants (NPP) and stack those wind mills, not only do you decrease your pollution to approximately -999, but you boost revenue immensely. No pollution, no need to stack uranium, and literally maxed out mines & production improvements. Why there aren't more people doing this? I have no idea. 

Get on the level of greatness Buorhann.

But neither his production nor his mines are maxed out ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

@Tarroc got u hippo

rawr

23 hours ago, Buorhann said:

"I rarely run from a fight, but will do what is best to protect what is mine.

The cap is somewhere above 5k infra because the pollution from the improvements are more than any city could handle. In each of the cities I have pollution I can't handle because I maxed out on recycling centers, and my disease rate in my bigger cities are due to a maximum of five hospitals.I

Current goal is 5,000 infra 10,000 land 20 cities"

Thats his thoughts on the subject.

What good Samaritans, fixing that poor man's build.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

On 4/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, Kyubnyan said:

What good Samaritans, fixing that poor man's build.

The community has come together during this chaotic time in the Egyptian Empire.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 12:25 AM, katashimon13 said:

@Tarroc got u hippo

rawr

Rawr is correct. Having the number of wind power plants it would take to power a 2K infa city isn't a very good idea as it is honestly a waste of infa slots. I kept the build style for a time, and the main advantages I had were not needing to buy any resources such as coal, oil, or uranium to keep the power going. Wind power plants are also by far the cheapest in terms of daily upkeep cost, so there is that as well. In the long run, if you want to walk away from the game for a while and have your power keep going, wind power would be a good choice, save for the fact that most nations have enough of their required resource to keep the power going for a long time. As someone who tried to do wind power in all of my cities, and did in fact do so for a time, nuclear power is just a better path, as it allows you to save slots and use those slots on other improvements for your cities.