PWv2 - The Overhaul

Aksel

This looks absolutely amazing and it definitely took some work to get here. I do agree with Buor on the fact that it would be nice to have a major update to the war or econ system.

This is a  change that doesn't make any difference for old player. Maybe new ones will be more likely to join with better graphics of the game. 

I would like to see updates from time to time which make game more dynamic. Maybe some events? I don't think whole problem about lack of dynamism of this game it's up to players... Alex should implement something which make us fight more often because of goal to achieve. Maybe some temprorary booster to get? Or maybe implement map to conquer? Anything which have real reason to fight rather than oh we bored we need fight(or oh we are not dynamic enough let's fight or just Pre will be angry at us if we won't fight).

Not to say that it's only from alliances perspective because from a nation perspective it's even worse. Maybe small nations are ok but I have 20? cities and there is nothing to do except building new cities in peace time... maybe implement some tech tree or sth.

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

• Upvote 4

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

8 hours ago, Maia said:

This is a  change that doesn't make any difference for old player. Maybe new ones will be more likely to join with better graphics of the game. 

I would like to see updates from time to time which make game more dynamic. Maybe some events? I don't think whole problem about lack of dynamism of this game it's up to players... Alex should implement something which make us fight more often because of goal to achieve. Maybe some temprorary booster to get? Or maybe implement map to conquer? Anything which have real reason to fight rather than oh we bored we need fight(or oh we are not dynamic enough let's fight or just Pre will be angry at us if we won't fight).

Not to say that it's only from alliances perspective because from a nation perspective it's even worse. Maybe small nations are ok but I have 20? cities and there is nothing to do except building new cities in peace time... maybe implement some tech tree or sth.

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

I like the idea of events for say if i put my nation in an earthquake prone place. there will be a chance one could hit and do infra damage.

same for Tornados, tsunami, avalanche and such like that   

On 3/29/2019 at 2:42 PM, Buorhann said:

We need a economic and military overhaul. 

Well, last major economic update was The Great Deflation and last major military changes allowed a massive spy op before Papers, Please. You sure you want more changes? :P

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Damn I come back to PnW and a new PnW is coming? Damn, just in time I suppose.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood.

Edited by Chapsie
  • Like 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.