North Atlantic Empire Redeclaration of Existance

LUNCH

50 minutes ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

you ask a leader of another alliance nicely :) You give them a massage as well

What kind of massage are we talking here?  You have my interests.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

Back, Head and Shoulder

For one to understand kind massage of what one is must to be having, one must to ask the question of the one that he has to think of on his mind. This mind has one question from the guy thinking about such question and that such question is the question of head of which kind of head are you talking about?

Looking for very much response in this question from one in a manner in which is such to be timely and very having of efficiency. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

Back, Head and Shoulder

How do you head massage? I feel like hair would get in the way.

Inhabitor of Forum Games & Spam. I live there. It's my home.

1 hour ago, Redarmy said:

Do you nea nea? 

For a proc? ;) Anything.

(well, not anything)

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

For one to understand kind massage of what one is must to be having, one must to ask the question of the one that he has to think of on his mind. This mind has one question from the guy thinking about such question and that such question is the question of head of which kind of head are you talking about?

Looking for very much response in this question from one in a manner in which is such to be timely and very having of efficiency. 

I lost my brain cells

8 hours ago, LUNCH said:

How do you head massage? I feel like hair would get in the way.

You put one finger on each side of your head, in between your ears and your eyes and you begin to turn and swirl your fingers, slowly, pressing down on the brain :) Its also a good method of knocking someone out, if they get too relaxed.

4 minutes ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

I lost my brain cells

You put one finger on each side of your head, in between your ears and your eyes and you begin to turn and swirl your fingers, slowly, pressing down on the brain :) Its also a good method of knocking someone out, if they get too relaxed.

Oh very wow to have lost the very cells of the brain to which you such have. I have sent many of the such apologies in which you have very deserved for your which has of one to lose. We hope that which you have the very health in which to have such cells to remain part in the very world, for health of that which is well, is health of that which is good.

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

Oh very wow to have lost the very cells of the brain to which you such have. I have sent many of the such apologies in which you have very deserved for your which has of one to lose. We hope that which you have the very health in which to have such cells to remain part in the very world, for health of that which is well, is health of that which is good.

ok.

Just now, Jason Chico Escolano said:

ok.

The gladness in which I feel for your ok goes beyond the very levels of my many very which of my feelings within the one that belongs to my heart.

Very thanks for your kind words in this which matter is in.

2 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

The gladness in which I feel for your ok goes beyond the very levels of my many very which of my feelings within the one that belongs to my heart.

Very thanks for your kind words in this which matter is in.

Your graciousness kind. Talking with you nice. 

1 minute ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

Your graciousness kind. Talking with you nice. 

Of which is unfortunate, very of the difficults it has  been to such understand the type of much response you seemingly have which sent.

Which of either way is this very response, the appreciate of one to the word of such other is gratitude.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 4:06 PM, San Fortunado said:

@MinesomeMC You got competition. You better have something big planned for April 2nd (Worldwide Autism Awareness Day), or else your buddy lunch is about to eat yours when it comes to being the most downvoted.

I got beaten by 5 people lol

58 minutes ago, csans said:

Was talking about the name thing, that because the name is the same you guys automatically get bad rep.

I know. That's why we're planning on rebranding, plus a bunch of other stuff to help beginners. By the end, we hope to

1. Have a better reputation
  2. Have a functional banking system for grants and such
  3. Have a tutorial thing for new player posted in the announcements
  4. Hire VoiceoverPete to do a video series on how to play the game (like how Alex did in '14, but less outdated and on subjects like playstyles, basic foreign affairs, basic banking, the importance of activity, etc)

We're working on it slowly, but we are doing our best to make this happen. Plus, we just got a Protectorate from Smofftopia

As head smoff of drug testing I fully support our allies in the NAE. We hope to forge a long lasting and meaningful relationship with them as we slowly gain influence and build our empire.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Kyubnyan said:

As head smoff of drug testing I fully support our allies in the NAE. We hope to forge a long lasting and meaningful relationship with them as we slowly gain influence and build our empire.

As head smoff fanboy, *happ* .