Small things that would improve the game

James Hutton

1). Adding a notification to the game whenever someone responds to a post you did in the forums. That way more people would take advantage of the forums.

2). Changing the Stadium city improvement to something else. Its not really an issue but it does bother me that the stadium city improvement doesn't affect the baseball mechanics whatsoever. Maybe changing its name to something like "Cinema" or "Mega Mall" IDK. I think I'm just being picky.

3). Adding a box on the trade screen that tells you the lowest being sold of an item and the lowest being bought for. This would save a lot of time for people who actively buy and sell recorces.

4). Adding a time cap of when you can reapply to the same alliance after quitting/getting kicked. I recently saw someone quit an alliance, have his alliance members declare war on him, and he rejoined the alliance so that 2 of the 3 defense war slots are filled then he declared war, so that the slots are filled beforehand. I think that is a bit of an exploit, don't ya think? Or maybe have the wars immediately resolved if you joined the alliance of the attacking nation.

Edited by James Hutton
Just a small fix
  • Upvote 1

All of these sound alright, except the first one. I’m fairly certain that Alex doesn’t own the forum platform, just a forum on it. Of course, I am only assuming, but it sounds very difficult to code.

• Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg