"Buyer beware"

Conspiracy Theorist

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

Ok I'll complain now  WHY WAS HE DEFECTIVE, YOU GAVE IT TO ME BECAUSE IM A TRANSRACIAL BLACK SEMISEXUAL HELIUM BALLOON.

dont come crying to me with your privilege! us rusty toaster purple anteater ghosts have always been the minority!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Boofy said:

dont come crying to me with your privilege! us rusty toaster purple anteater ghosts have always been the minority!

Excuse me!!!! let me talk to your manager!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

??????

I removed the screenshot from the quote. We at Politics & War would like to apologize to families across Planet Earth for.. these... Colorful discord messages.

Also did he seriously call an alliance "clan"? 

giphy.gif

Ladies and gentlemen.. I'm dead inside. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Aisling Duval said:

I removed the screenshot from the quote. We at Politics & War would like to apologize to families across Planet Earth for.. these... Colorful discord messages.

Also did he seriously call an alliance "clan"? 

giphy.gif

Ladies and gentlemen.. I'm dead inside. 

Yes he did... screenshot incoming

0005.jpg

1 minute ago, Aisling Duval said:

There are fates worse than death. This is one of them. 

anyhow, thank you for being on the job in moderating :) I COULD repost the image with better censorship but it would just look terribad :) like word

word                                                                                                           word                                                                                                             wordword

LOL

2 minutes ago, Boofy said:

anyhow, thank you for being on the job in moderating :) I COULD repost the image with better censorship but it would just look terribad :) like word

word                                                                                                           word                                                                                                             wordword

LOL

I am not a forum moderator and Pls no.

• Upvote 1

No, they weren't. we try not to unnecessarily censor our members. repeat offenders are usually muted individually and only in extreme cases does admin take a step to silense the offender by banning them. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one

18 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Hes instantly welcomed to join Ragnarok

Joining requirements for Ragnarok are being retarded

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

• Jax locked this topic