Islamic State

Afya

>no freedom

>brutal punishment

>free trade enforced

0/10

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

It's just another terrirosts group that thinks it can take on the world but in the end will just fail.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Not even watching the videos. They can call themselves a "Caliphate" all they damn well please, doesn't make them one any more than North Korea calling itself the "Democratic People's Republic of Korea" makes them a democracy.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I hate it, they think they are so great? wait till some super power come and bomb them back to stone age or perhaps they are already in stone age, with their kind of mentality.

is that what muslims thinks? is that Islam?  I think they are giving a bad name to the religion as a whole and all those muslims who don't agree with them should rise up now and shut them up

Edited by vincentsum8

I hate it, they think they are so great? wait till some super power come and bomb them back to stone age or perhaps they are already in stone age, with their kind of mentality.

is that what muslims thinks? is that Islam?  I think they are giving a bad name to the religion as a whole and all those muslims who don't agree with them should rise up now and shut them up

The Islamic State is not even Sunni Islam, but Khawarij heretics.

PicsArt_1407833397607_zpsfunr9x0a.png

I don't think anyone can really blame this on Muslims, considering they're openly killing Muslim's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharijite

Islamic State seek to "cleanse" Islamic society of infidels and true Islam.

We all worship Allah but these Khawarij do not see how great his greatness is. They have sadly chosen to turn on Allah and their fellow Muslim. They call themselves Sunni Muslim but pursue an anti-Islamic agenda of blood and greed.

May Allah show them mercy.

Edited by Afya

-snip-

Khawarij that are bankrolled by the Wahhabi, it would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I hate to see anyone killing each other, as an atheist I believe that those people are dieing and ceasing to exist for a cause that is of no real importance. I have nothing against Islam that i don't have for other religions so i don't believe we should generalize this and say all Muslims are bad however anyone that kills or forces their beliefs on anyone else is the worst kind of person. I really feel bad for the children that are being told at young ages to fight for their Islamic state, it is horrible.

as for the Islamic state are they trying to get the rest of the world to hate Muslims? the terrorism and horrendous acts will only accomplish more hate and that is not what this world needs, we need to understand that different people have different beliefs, different cultures and different races it isn't easier to declare holy wars than it is to just accept and understand beliefs but more people would rather bring hate, it truly is a sad thing

• Upvote 1

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

Khawarij that are bankrolled by the Wahhabi, it would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.

Are you saying they are not Khawarij? Or that they are just backed by Wahhabi?

Or that they are just backed by Wahhabi?

That

Although in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being Wahhabi (assuming they aren't completely destroyed)

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

ThatAlthough in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being Wahhabi (assuming they aren't completely destroyed)

I have a feeling Islamic State will not last. If NATO doesn't invade them their neighbors eventually will have to.

• Upvote 2

What do you all think of the new Caliphate?

They can all die in a fire?

In any case, I am amazed at the fact they have been able to sustain their growth. Apparently they are now headed towards Aleppo. This will surely mean the utter destruction of the FSA/other non-IS rebels, as these forces are already reeling due to the siege of the Syrian Army. 

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if the americans just have let Saddam...    whats the tiny Kuwait against everything that happened after in the entire arabian region...

Now we can just set our hopes on Assad and the Kurds and accept them finally as allies. 

After the ISIS get crushed ( i hope so ^^), the Iraq must cease to exist in its current political borders and split to the ethnic regions and/or partitioned to the border-countries.

Edited by Wilhelm II

Islam has many good things, but some selfish people us it to satisfy their own greed, but i sometimes wonder, why most Islamic states are not stable.
Btw Islam does have some controversial thing which makes the greedy people to use it to their advantage, for example the following are clearly mentioned in Quran
1)A woman's worth is 1/2 of a man(WHAT? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE ONE"S WORTH)
2)A man may beat his wife if necessary(What if we beat you huh?)
3)Every person is a born muslim, those who don't realize it should be taught peacefully, if they still don't agree, usage of force is allowed
4)The person who dies for Islam gets jannat(heaven) where they get women.

Plus Islam was used by it's founder to wage wars, they destroyed many pagan temples, which clearly shows his disrespect towards other religions.
In that matter Christianity has a bloody history too(read Da Vinci's Code)

Learn something from Hinduism, Buddhism etc, they don't have many follower 'cos they didn't ever force it upon anyone.
While the two most followed religions has many followers, cos they simply forced people to follow them.

As of the condition is middle east, the greedy USA  funded the initial terrorist groups in Afghanistan, which later back fired upon them, and they still keep funding Pakistan who help Osama to hide,       

Islam has many good things, but some selfish people us it to satisfy their own greed, but i sometimes wonder, why most Islamic states are not stable.

Btw Islam does have some controversial thing which makes the greedy people to use it to their advantage, for example the following are clearly mentioned in Quran

3)Every person is a born muslim, those who don't realize it should be taught peacefully, if they still don't agree, usage of force is allowed

Plus Islam was used by it's founder to wage wars, they destroyed many pagan temples, which clearly shows his disrespect towards other religions.

Learn something from Hinduism, Buddhism etc, they don't have many follower 'cos they didn't ever force it upon anyone.

While the two most followed religions has many followers, cos they simply forced people to follow them.

As of the condition is middle east, the greedy USA  funded the initial terrorist groups in Afghanistan, which later back fired upon them, and they still keep funding Pakistan who help Osama to hide,

lol wut? 

Okay first things first, most of "those" people don't follow Islam. (General rule: If someone calls a group non-Muslims and that group believes "There is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger", he is not really a Muslim) 

Now let's break it up

Not true, Men and Women both have advantages. Men are the "leader" of the house it is their job to support the family and due to that the wife doesn't have to devote a single penny to the household as it is not her duty. Also, Islam says that in marriage both parties are still individuals, no combining wealth and they are separate legal entities (unlike here) so none of that taking half upon divorce. You are (probably) talking about cultural rules that don't actually exist in Islam (I assume at least, not even cultural rules apply a "worth" onto a women) 

Problems with translation: If you translate it from Arabic, could you use "beat"? Maybe. Would it be correct? No. It is either to "hit lightly" or "light tapping" and that is in the case of continued disloyalty. Basically, if you beat a women in the English use of the word, your an idiot.

You can't force anyone into Islam, in fact one of the most used verses from the Qu'ran is 2:256

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

Meaning: "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear. Therefore, there is no need to force anyone to embrace Islam."

Everyone in heaven gets a partner, even women.

I wish I read this part more closely before I even bothered replying, I'm pretty sure you're trolling at this point but I already started so I may as well finish.

Considering Mohammed died in 632 after peacefully uniting most of Arabia (minus the Quraysh who started it) can't really use that argument. Also Da Vinchi Code is a work of fiction, do you know what fiction is?

Yes100% factually correct

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You have answered  to "Why all most islamic states are unstable or are indulged in civil wars and terrorism?"

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."  

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."
Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction."  (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam). 

Well Islam has many good things as i said, but it's too orthodox, just read the following
I don't blame muslims, for most of them are good, i have many Muslim friends btw,
But the good people who follow islam try to view islam from a good point of view, no matter how un-practical it maybe no matter how bloody it's history maybe, 
You may make excuses like "he is not a muslim, he is this, and that", but the only thing you are doing is trying to fool yourself, and you do this to pardon yourself from the guilt of following somethings that wrong, 

Read this, no other religion has been criticized  as much as islam has been.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Islam

-snip-

Maybe they are having civil wars because we consistently support dictators that support us while destabilizing the nations of those that don't?

3:56 is Allah saying he would do that, not saying Muslims should do anything.

17:16 is, again, saying that Allah did it. Not saying Muslims should do it.

Also I just love when people strip context, it's like quoting Stephen Colbert with "Hitler is number one!" but removing the fact that he was talking about rankings of the worst !@#$'s

4:89 is about people who intend to fight you, literally right after that

Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

I've already commented on 9:73 before so I'm going to be lazy and just copy paste that one.

Talking about people who claim to be Muslims but refuse to follow any of the tenants of Islam(basically they say they are Muslims then proceed to undermine it). Also talking about the Qurish tribe(who they were fighting).

Earlier in the surah

9:12

And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.

9:69

[You disbelievers are] like those before you; they were stronger than you in power and more abundant in wealth and children. They enjoyed their portion [of worldly enjoyment], and you have enjoyed your portion as those before you enjoyed their portion, and you have engaged [in vanities] like that in which they engaged. [it is] those whose deeds have become worthless in this world and in the Hereafter, and it is they who are the losers.

Read this, no other religion has been criticized  as much as islam has been.

Right

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win