Recalculate Forum Reputation

Dubayoo

3 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

If reputation does nothing, then you should eliminate it from the game since it's a distraction.

Whether you like it or not isn't the point either. The point is how third parties observe it when figuring out who to associate with.

After skimming reviews for PnW as well (which has a rating of less than 3.5 btw on Googleplay and suggests you need to seriously fix this game), I should point out that there's considerable reason to believe you're biased towards those opposing me in this thread as well. Someone made the following comment before any of this started:

Pn-W-Rating.png

It's pretty clear here. Either take action against my opponents, or you've confessed to being corrupt and incompetent.

"Take action against my opponents or you've confessed to being corrupt and incompetent" First off, nobody cares what you think my dude. Secondly, the mobile app is ass and needs fixed. Lastly, I fail to see how Alex is a pet dog of akuryo. Please elaborate

2 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Just because you say it's relevant doesn't make it so.

Lying like that makes you the actual child.

Likewise, you saying it's not doesn't make it so. Calling someone a liar because your ignorant makes you the actual child

• Like 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Just now, Verin said:

"Take action against my opponents or you've confessed to being corrupt and incompetent" First off, nobody cares what you think my dude. Secondly, the mobile app is ass and needs fixed. Lastly, I fail to see how Alex is a pet dog of akuryo. Please elaborate

I never said Alex is a pet dog of akuryo.

The point is a neutral observer has acknowledged that point. Alex should take that into consideration in realizing why his game is getting bad ratings.

• Downvote 3

Interesting. I'm fairly certain the apps bad ratings is because it's just a poorly designed embed of the mobile site. Honestly should just get rid of it, perhaps less people like yourself will show up. Ah wouldn't that be peaceful

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

1 minute ago, Verin said:

Interesting. I'm fairly certain the apps bad ratings is because it's just a poorly designed embed of the mobile site. Honestly should just get rid of it, perhaps less people like yourself will show up. Ah wouldn't that be peaceful

I'm fairly certain that comment gave a 1 out of 5 star rating and directly made negative reference connecting Alex to my opposition in this thread.

I've never even used the mobile app either, so what you're saying doesn't apply.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Dubayoo said:

I'm fairly certain that comment gave a 1 out of 5 star rating and directly made negative reference connecting Alex to my opposition in this thread.

I'm fairly certain that person leaving the review is someone just like you. They got pissed, demanded action be taken, Alex did the opposite of what they wanted, probably because it was an unreasonable and pointless demand, and then they decided to take to leaving a review claiming Alex was akuryos pet dog. The review is irrelevant as it holds no factual basis. You're only posting it because you for some reason think it's going to serve as evidence that you are in the right

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

1 minute ago, Verin said:

I'm fairly certain that person leaving the review is someone just like you. They got pissed, demanded action be taken, Alex did the opposite of what they wanted, probably because it was an unreasonable and pointless demand, and then they decided to take to leaving a review claiming Alex was akuryos pet dog. The review is irrelevant as it holds no factual basis. You're only posting it because you for some reason think it's going to serve as evidence that you are in the right

If you want to prove your point, go ahead.

All I know is someone else who I have no connection with gave PnW the worst rating imaginable, and acknowledged a negative connection between my opposition and Alex.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Dubayoo said:

If you want to prove your point, go ahead.

All I know is someone else who I have no connection with gave PnW the worst rating imaginable, and acknowledged a negative connection between my opposition and Alex.

Them "acknowledging" a connection between them and and there actually being a connection are two completely different things

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Just now, Verin said:

Them "acknowledging" a connection between them and and there actually being a connection are two completely different things

Ordinarily, you'd be correct...

...but in this situation you're not. The timing of the comment happened in advance of anything going on here.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Dubayoo said:

...but in this situation you're not. The timing of the comment happened in advance of anything going on here.

That statement makes no sense. Clearify?

3 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

If you're trying to say that the review having been posted before this somehow means that the statement in the review is correct. I must inform you that's not how that works

• Like 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Just now, Verin said:

That statement makes no sense. Clearify?

Connections are figured out by analyzing what happens before something else.

That comment was made before this whole discussion and game intrigue took place.

You could argue that's insufficient to determine causality, but then you'd have to acknowledge how pretty much everything my opposition has said in this thread doesn't make sense since it's jumped to conclusions based on partial correlations just as much.

• Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Madden8021 said:

Jeez, someone likes to *dictate* around here in removing such a worthless feature as the Thumb/Star system. Go complain about that to Youtube/Google or even Facebook and see how'll they'll react? I bet both sides don't even care. Look at the Youtube Rewind for 2018, Does the CEO of Youtube even cares in wanting to remove a worthless feature that is the thumbs up/down feature? coincidence? i think NOT! They're just a company that cares about MONEY not for dictating who can thumb up and down.

Also, look back at the 2018 P&W Awards, Seems that no one cares since it's just a popularity contest. For Heaven Sakes, if you have a problem with the internet and how its built upon then don't bother getting an internet connection, internet subscription, router, or a smartphone. The internet is how it is and nothing to speak about it. As Alex said

So stop being a whining little *dolphin censor* and grow the *dolphin censor* up and get used to it or just don't be on the internet at all. As for the mental health, creeps, and pedo comments you're moaning about over a stupid reputation system. I suggest you should also go and check yourself as well and stop bullying others for crying out loud! /o\

If Alex cares about making money, then he should care about the ratings he gets for his game which includes a rating where someone explicitly acknowledged in advance a negative connection between himself and my opposition in this thread.

Failing to oppose my opposition will continue to impact the revenue stream of his venture.

As for growing up, it's you who needs to because you clearly don't get the difference between whining versus self-defense.

If anyone's whining, it's you for not even trying to address the original argument about how reputation is weighted while ignoring the point about third parties who observe reputation. It's not about whether I like it or not. It's about how it's a score which impacts how players interact in the game.

On the side, Youtube doesn't care because it's a monopoly.

PnW is not a monopoly. The same standards on ratings don't apply.

Ratings have a serious impact on non-monopolies when people consider whether or not to use them based on peer-to-peer review since there are better competitors out there.

Put plainly, if Alex wants to make his game more competitive, then he needs to act against my opposition.

• Downvote 5

lol...

...so I'm the child when you're the one who curses and yells, and then downvotes while confusing in-game reputation with out-of-game disagreement?

Give me a break.

• Downvote 5

You talk an awful lot of shit without an awful lot of context @Dubayoo . 

That guy in the app store comments you showed was an ex member. He was in Egyptian Empire with Alysium when they kicked and rolled him for whatever the heck it was, i forget. He deleted and rerolled, and happened to join me. He then happened to start impersonating Alysium on discord and start sexually harassing people. Cherry on top? He was also multiing! And gave A DIRECT ADMITTANCE WITH EVIDENCE to a guy who just so happened to be buds with my man @Parachotic, evidence that i personally asked the little group of detectives trying to help Aly that i deliver to Alex myself.

Yanno, handling family dishonor sort of thing. I find endlessly amusing he went and ranted about it in the app store comments like anybody would know what he's on about. Dunno bout YOU mate, but as Alex, i would not care about this mans opinion. As a neutral bystander id be confused. As you, i'd think that pointing to such an assclown is not a good argument strategy.

Congrats on being full of shit with nothing to lean on again! Get over yourself and move on mate. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Connections are figured out by analyzing what happens before something else.

That comment was made before this whole discussion and game intrigue took place.

You could argue that's insufficient to determine causality, but then you'd have to acknowledge how pretty much everything my opposition has said in this thread doesn't make sense since it's jumped to conclusions based on partial correlations just as much.

well you've analyzed wrong. 

The conclusion that has been reached is that you're retarded.

The sole reason you're jumping to the conclusion alex is akruyos pet dog is because he has yet to do as you have asked. And he will probably continue to not do as you have asked because you have no authority here and your opinion is worth as little as dog shit.

• Like 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

2 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

Wow, after all of that cancerous reading from you makes me sound like I'm the bad guy and should be in a mental hospital? I think not!

Doesn't that describe his entire thread?

Truly, my one downvote, my actual, genuine difference of opinion, was a challenge to his ego and thus, warranting an entire reputation war. All of which included a thread meant to condemn my actions, because clearly I should have known better than to disagree with almighty Duabyoo and It's quite apparent that I'm just some internet troll struggling with mental issues and deficiencies. Obviously, the downvote function was created for the sole purpose of trolling users rather than show genuine disagreement. At this point, we're all presumably defeated by Dubayoo's superior arguing abilities, after all, his name is resembling of the letter "W" cause he don't take no L's.Duabyoos-nonsense.png

Edited by Parachotic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

52 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Aye, True.

Also true in some cases but honestly though, we're not mentally ill, creeps, stalkers or even pedos as Duabyoo is also complaining about besides his main complaint about the Reputation system. And yeah, the Downvote system was created to troll people and make a user go insane to leave the community but eh, who cares.

Final Verdict: This thread needs to be locked up once and for all so it can't continue. Some users have complained about the Reputation System and even the P&W Awards before but this one is kind of crossing the line to oppression but hey and again, no one cares so its best to move on and forget about these silly things. Someone finally get a mod or even an Admin to lock this up and just end it already!

This thread had become

image0.jpg

enough anyway.

No don't, I'm having fun

• Upvote 2

Verin-ProjectDev2.png