On my retirement from Pantheon's government

Cthulu

12 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Just because you dont like something doesn't make it Nazi themed or kkk related. If it is provide evidence, don't just go on a rant.

Just because youre some subsect of nazism that falls under the umbrella of nazism but is called something else doesnt mean youre not a nazi.  A rose by any other name smells as sweet or whatever.  At least buorhann backtracked after his "theyre not nazis" argument predictably collapsed.

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I must be blind, where's the swastika's?

I legit just checked their entire 7man alliance for any symbolism and I didn't see any.

EDIT:

Nevermind.  Someone showed me their Avatars on Discord.  That's fricked.

Can't really argue against that anymore.  GG Pantheon.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

9 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Just because youre some subsect of nazism that falls under the umbrella of nazism but is called something else doesnt mean youre not a nazi.  A rose by any other name smells as sweet or whatever.  At least buorhann backtracked after his "theyre not nazis" argument predictably collapsed.

Nazi Memes/jokes dont count as sufficient evidence of Nazism. It hasnt even been confirmed if the leader or members are nazis. So I will not backtrack my statement. Until any sufficent evidence rolls up, I'll stand my ground. Avatars dont count as sufficient evidence, I need screenshots of them talking about Nazism being good and how it's a great system, something that shows the obvious not something that is assumed. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

Nazi Memes/jokes dont count as sufficient evidence of Nazism. It hasnt even been confirmed if the leader or members are nazis. So I will not backtrack my statement. Until any sufficent evidence rolls up, I'll stand my ground. Avatars dont count as sufficient evidence, I need screenshots of them talking about Nazism being good and how it's a great system, something that shows the obvious not something that is assumed. 

wrong-trump-1.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

13 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

At least buorhann backtracked after his "theyre not nazis" argument predictably collapsed.

I want to be led by facts, not emotions, not "what ifs", not speculations.

Seeing Reichspakt tells me it's a Kaiserreich fandom, which is a mod for Hoi4, based on the Kaiser leadership of Germany (before it went into fascism).  However, seeing their leader with the literal nazi symbolism on his avatar in Discord - well, you can't avoid what his intentions were.  To me, it's him instigating to get a rise out of people like you, those who are emotionally led.

However, on the flip side, I now know based on the avatar, that this was as close as they could get without getting outright bans.  Sheepy doesn't ban based off of Discord, since it's outside of his "jurisdiction".  Next "best" thing is to do something that could teeter on that line, which is what we see.  That doesn't excuse Pantheon government for working with them, because if they're in communication with them - it's pretty hard to avoid that chosen picture the leader of the alliance has.

If they had just stuck to the whole Reichspakt theme, that's not Nazism.  Just because it's German, doesn't automatically make it Nazism.

But yes, I do agree with the original assessment from the OP now.  To me it seems they're edgelords trying to avoid the ban hammer.  So condemn them all you want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

The real controversy here is the idea Pantheon can protect anyone in the first place.

It is honestly a bold move for them. It just isn't paying off, cleary. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

The real controversy here is the idea Pantheon can protect anyone in the first place.

Pantheon can't.  They'll rely on big daddy Syndicate and mother Rose to do it for them.

On 3/23/2019 at 3:58 PM, Akuryo said:

Drop the rest of your shitty protectorates while you're at it and let the game do some spring cleaning.

Going back to what you said about them dropping their protectorates. That actually baffles me on how they have protectorates but they can't even protect their own members.

10 hours ago, Aisling Duval said:

Going back to what you said about them dropping their protectorates. That actually baffles me on how they have protectorates but they can't even protect their own members.

Why don't you give it a try? ?

15 hours ago, Jinter said:

Why don't you give it a try? ?

I don't associate myself with my alliance. But I see your point.

Edited by Aisling Duval