On my retirement from Pantheon's government

Cthulu

As I said in our government channel, I should have flat out rejected our former FA deity, Tarroc's, protectorate request after seeing the protectorate post those memes. I'm a black man. As someone who IRL has been physically attacked on account of my race, those things mean something personal to me. I deeply value inclusivity. 

I chose not to fight with Tarroc about them at the time as a gesture of good faith to try to foster more cohesion in the team. I, perhaps incorrectly, anticipated that shutting down his protectorate request would lead to him storming out of Pantheon in a manner similar to the way you did here. However, at the time, you had plenty of opportunity to voice these strong objections. You neither did that in government channels, nor with me in private. Both of us have spoken about a variety of topics in the time since then, and you have not elected to bring up the objections in this post. If you truly do care about their theme enough to leave the alliance because of it, I would have expected that you would voice those concerns contemporaneously or at some point since then. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was utterly disgusted with the thought process that led to them even being considered, and therefore, held my tongue, to see how it would play out. It didn't seem to me that any discussion was even necessary, particularly in light of your noting of their love for Nazi and KKK memes. The fact that there even was any serious discussion left my jaw hanging.  Anyway, as you must realize by now, as I've transferred ownership of the Counter Strike Force server to you, I harbor no hard feelings against you personally.

• Downvote 1

I don't know what's more funny, Pantheon drama, dozen of shitty protectorates, or their gov falling apart over finger pointing between each other whether they signed a Nazi themed protectorate.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that micro is themed after Kaiserreich universe, (most) popular mod of Hearts of Iron 4 game. Ironically, for all your virtue signalling, Nazis do not exist in this alt history mod.

PS. You should still do this

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Drop the rest of your shitty protectorates while you're at it and let the game do some spring cleaning.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

WOW. Theodosius has done his research. You know why? Because he is correct! Our alliance is not Nazi themed or any other racial theme. Our alliance, as quoted by the leader (Motky) and very very smart Theodosius, is themed around Hearts of Iron 4, where they is a mod called Kaiserreich, which is also why the leader role is called Kaiser. I can not believe the offensiveness portrayed against our alliance, due to people lacking any brain cells. I personally have family who have suffered from a dictatorship background, in Spain to be precise, and if I didn't see this today, goodness knows what stupidness could have been said here, if I had not made a statement. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: BASED ON MY FAMILY EXPERIENCES I WOULD NEVER ACCEPT A NAZI OR ANY OTHER RACIAL THEMED ALLIANCE IN A GAME I LOVE PLAYING AND I CERTAINLY WONT INVOLVE MYSELF WITH ONE. Cthulu has no idea what happens on our server, as he HAS NOT JOINED IT, and if someone has been sending screenshots, please have the balls to tell me or my leader directly, and we WOULD HAPPILY give you history lessons as well as general gaming knowledge. Thank you

Jason Escolano - FA at Reichspakt

Edited by Jason Chico Escolano
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

WOW. Theodosius has done his research. You know why? Because he is correct! Our alliance is not Nazi themed or any other racial theme. Our alliance, as quoted by the leader (Motky) and very very smart Theodosius, is themed around Hearts of Iron 4, where they is a mod called Kaiserreich, which is also why the leader role is called Kaiser. I can not believe the offensiveness portrayed against our alliance, due to people lacking any brain cells. I personally have family who have suffered from a dictatorship background, in Spain to be precise, and if I didn't see this today, goodness knows what stupidness could have been said here, if I had not made a statement. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: BASED ON MY FAMILY EXPERIENCES I WOULD NEVER ACCEPT A NAZI OR ANY OTHER RACIAL THEMED ALLIANCE IN A GAME I LOVE PLAYING AND I CERTAINLY WONT INVOLVE MYSELF WITH ONE. Cthulu has no idea what happens on our server, as he HAS NOT JOINED IT, and if someone has been sending screenshots, please have the balls to tell me or my leader directly, and we WOULD HAPPILY give you history lessons as well as general gaming knowledge. Thank you

To be fair and try to stay impartial, thulu is/was in your server. As far Kaiserreich is concerned, how is it? Haven't played in ages. I have friends telling me it's been getting massive updates. I logged on once to play Guatemala for fun. Germany is a nice main, since the focus tree is pretty wild. 

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

Your leader has been notorious for posting Nazi stuff while hiding out in Nova, so yea, the alliance may not be Nazi themed but several of your members subscribe to it in some form.

• Like 2

forumsign.PNG

1) Ok, I dont remember if he was or not, but professionally, if he had an enquiry about the theme. The right thing to do would be to DM us.

2) Again, professionally fox, if theres an issue and you are offended by only the one member I have that shares memes like that, the best thing to do would be DM me, and ill happily sort it out. 

It doesnt take alot of brain cells to do stuff the most simple way. 

Im not defending the memes either, but I can go on several alliance servers and pick out where members have shared or reacted to several offensive memes.

1 minute ago, Eireann said:

Lmao motkys a nazi indeed

Eireann do yourself a favor, and stop stiring shit. You yourself before hopping between alliance to alliance were apart of this alliance, and you yourself were sending some pretty vulgar stuff.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

Y the caps dawg? also its Cthulhu not Cthulu, and he was in your server, stupidness isn't a word (It's stupidity) , and also although your alliance isn't Nazi themed, your leader sets the precedent for how you look to rest of Orbis. It may not mean you're a Nazi but it makes you look like one, and I assume you are a great person, but a few bad apple spoil the bunch, and it would suck to see your talents go to waste on an alliance that is seen to the rest of the world as Nazi sympathizers. I would love to take those history lessons in order to prove me wrong.

P.S: I'm a big fan of HoI4 and often use the Kaiserreich mod, we should play sometime.  

Hey, if any of you Pantheon folk want other head over to BoC, glad to take ya and make a new home, no idea whats happening in panth but last few weeks you've gone through multiple leaders a coup. All good things come to an end at some point, panth was never really good, so surprising not last this long. Anyways any of you who have become dissatisfied with panths performance and want to find a new home consider Brotherhoodnof the Clouds

Edit: wanted to mention we don't do Nazis and KKK, we do Flowers/dragons and snow cones so uhh yea

Edited by ?KingPin?
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, ?KingPin? said:

Hey, if any of you Pantheon folk want other head over to BoC, glad to take ya and make a new home, no idea whats happening in panth but last few weeks you've gone through multiple leaders a coup. All good things come to an end at some point, panth was never really good, so surprising not last this long. Anyways any of you who have become dissatisfied with panths performance and want to find a new home consider Brotherhoodnof the Clouds

Edit: wanted to mention we don't do Nazis and KKK, we do Flowers/dragons and snow cones so uhh yea

Hey, if any of you BoC folk want other head over to Pantheon, glad to take ya and make a new home, no idea whats happening in BoC but last few weeks you've gone through multiple leaders a coup. All good things come to an end at some point, BoC was never really good, so surprising not last this long. Anyways any of you who have become dissatisfied with BoCs performance and want to find a new home consider Pantheon of Alex multis

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

1) Ok, I dont remember if he was or not, but professionally, if he had an enquiry about the theme. The right thing to do would be to DM us.

2) Again, professionally fox, if theres an issue and you are offended by only the one member I have that shares memes like that, the best thing to do would be DM me, and ill happily sort it out. 

It doesnt take alot of brain cells to do stuff the most simple way. 

Im not defending the memes either, but I can go on several alliance servers and pick out where members have shared or reacted to several offensive memes.

Eireann do yourself a favor, and stop stiring shit. You yourself before hopping between alliance to alliance were apart of this alliance, and you yourself were sending some pretty vulgar stuff.

Im not that easily offended, just pointing out how this makes your PR look and I dont find it necessary to dm you unless there's any actual FA stuff that we need to talk about. Not saying that other alliances dont do it either but it doesnt make you guys look any better due to that fact

forumsign.PNG

1 hour ago, ?KingPin? said:

Excuse me? I love how you guys are so unattractive to new members that you have to feebly attempt to poach ours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, GoomyMan said:

Excuse me? I love how you guys are so unattractive to new members that you have to feebly attempt to poach ours.

That's a real knee-slapper you got there.

• Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

2 hours ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

I've done mine, as well; I'm familiar with the mod. That's how I know that large portions of the player base treat it like Uber 3rd reich. And a lot of them love Nazi and KKK themed memes. So much, in fact, that they use such memes in the discord of the P&W alliance named for the mod. Had there not been such memes in their discord, perhaps your explanation could hold merit. However, there have been, and are, therefore, it does not. *shrugs*

24 minutes ago, GoomyMan said:

At least Uhh our last couple weeks have been better... Your at what 1 coup, admin cry for help, what is this like the 6-7 gov member to step down, and we aren't getting called out for sympathizing with self proclaimed skinheads by our own members

Edited by ?KingPin?