SNN-Triple P-Entente-ration

Im pretty sure I hold the record now. i don't even care tho I never really participated in the  TF Coup I was just saying hi. But on the other hand. Christan can go die. Im not gonna sit there an do my work and then get kicked to the curb. hes a ass hole that  holds a bad record. beware TCI just beware.

Edited by [email protected]
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Im pretty sure I hold the record now. i don't even care tho I never really participated in the  TF Coup I was just saying hi. But on the other hand. Christan can go die. Im not gonna sit there an do my work and then get kicked to the curb. hes a ass hole that  holds a bad record. beware TCI just beware.

:thinking:

Um. Well, Jesus. I'm not quite sure what to comment on, from the salt, the lack of !@#$ given, or the fact that there's a gmail.com at the end of the username.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

:thinking:

Um. Well, Jesus. I'm not quite sure what to comment on, from the salt, the lack of !@#$ given, or the fact that there's a gmail.com at the end of the username.

The mad man coups, talks shit, says he should die, and places his username as his email. 
This is peek performance truly.

7 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

unknown.pngunknown.png

Ayyy lmao

Can I say this is bullshit, he said he wanted to hide his bank with us but we aren't fond of him.

We would roll him but he far too crap to be within any of our war ranges so all we can do is espionage away all his spies.

Btw he's currently at 0 ;)

Edited by Machiavelli
  • Like 1

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

7 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

unknown.pngunknown.png

Ayyy lmao

Goon Squad isn't apart of whatever drama this thread is, and doesn't associate with Panzer. I'm disappointed anyone would use our name as such. 

Guest San Fortunado

Let's not forget that this is somehow still going on...and of course it's Arrgh! wanting Federation's bank now.

Source: PIT

20190322_221949.jpg?width=710&height=104

Edited by San Fortunado

Ayyyyyy looks like Panzer has -28383819034 reputation now!

and a side note, I threatened to demote Rouge after he went off on KoM gov, he got all pissy after Don went Autist and showed him that screenshot, then couped me kek. stop saying I tried to Coup him lmao all I did was threaten to demote. Thanks to @ROUGEshadow567 my rep went down an extra 17737439109 this time. 

Plus epi told me that once the bank was transferred into an offshore he would help hide it in Goon Squad.