I Know Why There's Peace

Dubayoo

You’re quite consistent with this whole disatistaction with the on-going peace. Looking at you and your alliance, you haven’t fought a war in a year. Further, you’re in government in your alliance so if you’re so anxious for a fight then why not lobby your fellow government members to start a war? Just a suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

15 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

You’re quite consistent with this whole disatistaction with the on-going peace. Looking at you and your alliance, you haven’t fought a war in a year. Further, you’re in government in your alliance so if you’re so anxious for a fight then why not lobby your fellow government members to start a war? Just a suggestion. 

1) I was in vacation mode for 6 months from being bored of PnW.

2) I'm not in charge of FA.

3) Yakuza's a protectorate. It's not really up to us.

4) It doesn't really matter how much you want to go to war if you're not the eldest generation of players in PnW. Being aggressive without having the time to build-up is asking to get counter-rolled.

The problem is old players troll by default of doing nothing. Merely existing in a position of strength and making nothing of it automatically makes you a troll even if you keep quiet.

PnW is not real life. Saving resources to enjoy peaceful retirement isn't an option here. The mechanics imply it's a wargame, so saving resources and not going to war with them is automatic trolling.

You can argue there's politics too, and I agree, but it's politics and war. There should be constant conflict while people are maneuvering in the middle of it to decide where to strike next.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

1) I was in vacation mode for 6 months from being bored of PnW.

2) I'm not in charge of FA.

3) Yakuza's a protectorate. It's not really up to us.

4) It doesn't really matter how much you want to go to war if you're not the eldest generation of players in PnW. Being aggressive without having the time to build-up is asking to get counter-rolled.

The problem is old players troll by default of doing nothing. Merely existing in a position of strength and making nothing of it automatically makes you a troll even if you keep quiet.

PnW is not real life. Saving resources to enjoy peaceful retirement isn't an option here. The mechanics imply it's a wargame, so saving resources and not going to war with them is automatic trolling.

You can argue there's politics too, and I agree, but it's politics and war. There should be constant conflict while people are maneuvering in the middle of it to decide where to strike next.

"Yakuza's a protectorate"
It always has been and always will be because its a trash alliance run by trash. You want war so bad go to something other than a stagnating pixel hugger dumpster fire, then complain to us there's peace.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Rubbish 

Yeah you're a protectorate with 30 members and 80,000 score. Alliances like your's are a major part of the problem, have been in existence for two years and still hiding under the curtain of a protector. You mention it being difficult to do anything without getting counter-stomped, well maybe big alliances should stop hiding behind big boys like NPO, BK and Syndi. The big boys just finished fighting a global war like two months ago, meanwhile alliances like yourselves have been sitting on their ass for a year hiding behind BK. Stop pegging it on everyone else and declare a fricking war if you so dearly want to fight. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 3/22/2019 at 11:56 AM, Akuryo said:

"Yakuza's a protectorate"
It always has been and always will be because its a trash alliance run by trash. You want war so bad go to something other than a stagnating pixel hugger dumpster fire, then complain to us there's peace.

I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that I've followed Zhen since I first joined Arrgh and know he's been involved.

You can claim he's trash, but I know much better. As for pixel hugging, he's nowhere close to a pixel hugger. The size of Yakuza's members is nowhere close to the whales out there who literally just sit around like mouthbreathers.

Either you're incredibly sarcastic, or incredibly out of touch. Either way, meh.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, Justin076 said:

Yeah you're a protectorate with 30 members and 80,000 score. Alliances like your's are a major part of the problem, have been in existence for two years and still hiding under the curtain of a protector. You mention it being difficult to do anything without getting counter-stomped, well maybe big alliances should stop hiding behind big boys like NPO, BK and Syndi. The big boys just finished fighting a global war like two months ago, meanwhile alliances like yourselves have been sitting on their ass for a year hiding behind BK. Stop pegging it on everyone else and declare a fricking war if you so dearly want to fight. 

The big boys never fought a global war. They just ganged up on TKR and continued sitting around. Granted TKR's FA was garbo, but the big boys still picked on an easy target and had no aftermath in mind.

Alliances like Yakuza have the brains to see through nonsense claims like that. Unless you're trying to say it's cool to be dumb, there isn't much point to what you're saying.

On the side, I'm kind of grateful I didn't join TCW when I first joined the game now since you're not showing anymore intellect than Hades did when he kicked me out of HBE. In the time since then, I became a senior officer of two and now three alliances, one in both major spheres of the game, and one in between.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

The big boys never fought a global war. They just ganged up on TKR and continued sitting around. Granted TKR's FA was garbo, but the big boys still picked on an easy target and had no aftermath in mind.

Alliances like Yakuza have the brains to see through nonsense claims like that. Unless you're trying to say it's cool to be dumb, there isn't much point to what you're saying.

On the side, I'm kind of grateful I didn't join TCW when I first joined the game now since you're not showing anymore intellect than Hades did when he kicked me out of HBE. In the time since then, I became a senior officer of two and now three alliances, one in both major spheres of the game, and one in between.

a85f6c0fa4ddc77992da662b22965b97.png 

-It wasn't necessarily a dogpile. Granted three months after the war began it would appear as so but you have to understand the when hostilities originally broke out, Syndi-IQ didn't easily pin down their opponents. TEst, CoS took some hard damage and Guardian took weeks to finally pin. It took a lot of alliances to take out that heavily consolidated sphere. Granted them sitting on them for four months was ridiculous, however the initial war itself wasn't a dogpile. 

-So instead of picking apart and defending my claim, your defence is "we are smart enough to see through your claims", seems to me as if you have no defence. Are you trying to downplay your capability as an alliance? If you're so brainy then why is it necessary to be protected at your size and seniority?  When I formed TCW, it was protected for roughly 4 months after we reached about 70k score. TGH, my current alliance, has never been protected despite being similar in size to your alliance and a year younger. 

-Your final paragraph is you calling me stupid and then proceeding to gloat about your accomplishments. Seems rather unnecessary but something someone of not-so sound mind would do. I'm glad you didn't join TCW because I used to hate having to kick out people and your conduct as a player surely would have prompted me to. You're an avid complainer and hypocrite. You do nothing but !@#$ about other people while sitting on your hands and talking about how intelligent you are. You try to come off as this wise guy but literally everything you post and suggest is garbage and widely condemned. 

9 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that I've followed Zhen since I first joined Arrgh and know he's been involved.

You can claim he's trash, but I know much better. As for pixel hugging, he's nowhere close to a pixel hugger. The size of Yakuza's members is nowhere close to the whales out there who literally just sit around like mouthbreathers.

Either you're incredibly sarcastic, or incredibly out of touch. Either way, meh.

He's not involved, he is a pixel hugger and he is trash.

News flash you goddamn narcissist: not everyone YOU choose to follow is fricking gold nor is everyplace you set your feet a new fricking eden. Certainly not the shithole you're in now.

You're shit, he's shit, the whole alliance is shit, and the whole little shit bundle is right at home in BK's sphere of protectorate shit.

Wanna prove me wrong, shut the hell up and swing, i'm right here. Til then you're just a whiny little shitter who doesnt actually do anything and doesnt dream of doing anything beyond whining about things not happening that he never contributes to.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Wanna prove me wrong

Not really.

If you wanna prove yourself right, feel free to play poker anytime and show how good you are at figuring out how to use your resources on an even playing ground.

Otherwise, it's obvious you're just an ageist provocateur who plays favorites towards old people with an OOC advantage. Meh.

• Downvote 2

12 hours ago, Justin076 said:

a85f6c0fa4ddc77992da662b22965b97.png 

-It wasn't necessarily a dogpile. Granted three months after the war began it would appear as so but you have to understand the when hostilities originally broke out, Syndi-IQ didn't easily pin down their opponents. TEst, CoS took some hard damage and Guardian took weeks to finally pin. It took a lot of alliances to take out that heavily consolidated sphere. Granted them sitting on them for four months was ridiculous, however the initial war itself wasn't a dogpile. 

-So instead of picking apart and defending my claim, your defence is "we are smart enough to see through your claims", seems to me as if you have no defence. Are you trying to downplay your capability as an alliance? If you're so brainy then why is it necessary to be protected at your size and seniority?  When I formed TCW, it was protected for roughly 4 months after we reached about 70k score. TGH, my current alliance, has never been protected despite being similar in size to your alliance and a year younger. 

-Your final paragraph is you calling me stupid and then proceeding to gloat about your accomplishments. Seems rather unnecessary but something someone of not-so sound mind would do. I'm glad you didn't join TCW because I used to hate having to kick out people and your conduct as a player surely would have prompted me to. You're an avid complainer and hypocrite. You do nothing but !@#$ about other people while sitting on your hands and talking about how intelligent you are. You try to come off as this wise guy but literally everything you post and suggest is garbage and widely condemned. 

I'm not calling you stupid. I'm stating facts.

For example, when you ran TCW and I was in Arrgh, I raided your members who you failed to train or organize effectively. You'd request other members downdeclare on me which still failed to fend me off, and you even had to request someone from NK intervene despite how NK purchased raiding insurance with Arrgh which meant it wasn't supposed to intervene.

The fact is you don't know how to do anything in this game at all.You're a total loser who knows absolutely nothing. Instead, you brownnose old players to scrap for any sense of dignity you can get.

If you want to go, then meet me at the poker table with $100m heads-up, and show me how good your wits are without needing an age boost to prop you up.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Downvote 3

lol...

Akuryo the troll doesn't have the guts to risk his resources, so instead of playing cards, he just downvotes.

What a loser.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

lol...

Akuryo the troll doesn't have the guts to risk his resources, so instead of playing cards, he just downvotes.

What a loser.

So when are you going to war?

settradirect.png

7 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

lol...

What a loser.

I've actually fought in a war, have you? You talk alotta shit for a nobody.

Enjoy the down votes, it's the only thing the community gives to retards for free.

Edited by Akuryo

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I've actually fought in a war, have you? You talk alotta shit for a nobody.

Enjoy the down votes, it's the only thing the community gives to retards for free.

I was in Arrgh where I fought regularly, and I fought in Roz Wei before. You don't become a senior officer in three alliances for being a nobody.

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

I was in Arrgh where I fought regularly, and I fought in Roz Wei before. You don't become a senior officer in three alliances for being a nobody.

Arrgh isn't a war. That's just raiding, anyone with intelligence doesn't compare the two. 

Fought when? Lol

They don't? When's the last time you checked the gov in even the top 50 lmao. It happens all the time. 

Just now, Akuryo said:

Arrgh isn't a war. That's just raiding, anyone with intelligence doesn't compare the two. 

Fought when? Lol

They don't? When's the last time you checked the gov in even the top 50 lmao. It happens all the time. 

Arrgh is war when you don't just raid inactives.

If anything, you can talk with Ripper about this too. One of the reasons he thought I was a BAD pirate was BECAUSE I built up infrastructure and units instead of just keeping track of inactives when "my ship is ready."

In fact, I very deliberately went after active players because I knew you could ransom them off, and it worked any number of times.

The reason I left Arrgh was because Federal Reserve offered me a senior officer position, so I took it.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

lol...

What a loser.

I had assumed Akuryo was a girl, but guess it’s impossible to know for sure unless you voice chat somebody. She’ll probably dislike you more now regardless.

Better to PM people you know who might be interested or link people from your alliance Discord to the poker Discord to get more players.

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

I'm not calling you stupid. I'm stating facts.

For example, when you ran TCW and I was in Arrgh, I raided your members who you failed to train or organize effectively. You'd request other members downdeclare on me which still failed to fend me off, and you even had to request someone from NK intervene despite how NK purchased raiding insurance with Arrgh which meant it wasn't supposed to intervene.

The fact is you don't know how to do anything in this game at all.You're a total loser who knows absolutely nothing. Instead, you brownnose old players to scrap for any sense of dignity you can get.

If you want to go, then meet me at the poker table with $100m heads-up, and show me how good your wits are without needing an age boost to prop you up.

"I'm not calling you stupid"

Your next paragraph:

-"The fact is you don't know how to do anything in this game at all."

-"You're a total loser who knows absolutely nothing."

I can see I really hit a nerve, you've gone completely unhinged and deranged. Although, now that I think of it, unhinged and deranged probably describes the majority of your contributions to this forum. 

Also, are you ever going to comment on the fact your alliance is still under protection after being around for two years? 

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

lol...

What a loser.

Did i miss something? You are asking to play CARDS instead of declaring WAR, i mean thats whatever you like poker, but then you say he has no guts

Talking trash then offering to play cards instead of war. That's some maximum !@#$ shit.