Ridiculousness at its finest

MrLuis

Not trying to garner support. Only pointing out to the fact this person somehow decided harassing a nation with a score of 50.00 was a worthy endeavour.

EDIT (20/03/2019): Where it says "buyer", it should say "seller." My bad.

EDIT (21/03/2019): They have decided to call off their warning.

MXKmKRa.jpg

________

bBQGlia.jpg

Edited by MrLuis
  • Upvote 3

Messaging a 50 NS nation is beyond stupid, it's not like you were going to buy any huge amount from them they should just ignore you..

Also why the frick is he bringing up religion? Especially given KT continually raid Islamic themed alliances and nations.

Edited by Machiavelli
  • Like 3

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

To be fair he has a point, you should prioritise cities early on.. for the cost of 2k infra you could be at 4-5 cities easily.

I completely understand. However, as you might have guessed, that'd give me unneeded "visibility" at the moment.

Just now, MrLuis said:

I completely understand. However, as you might have guessed, that'd give me unneeded "visibility" at the moment.

Ahh, I wouldn't worry anyone who feels the need to threaten a 50ns nation definitely doesn't have the balls to follow through with anything.

If you're threatening people that low it's generally because they're the only people you can comfortably beat

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

26 minutes ago, SexDrugsAlcohol said:

1 City 2k Infra.
How did you get that money ?

Well, looking at him carefully, it seems he's also been buying an awful lot of resources as well and selling steel somewhat... it only barely adds up, but given 33 days, no military ever, and only 2 tiny-ass wars, it's... barely plausible, considering his commerce. He really should be doing raiding though, he'd have a lot more money already. And he'd lose less if he started winning wars instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What I can't figure out is how he's only been hit twice; he's worth a free 1.7 mil every war ?

9 minutes ago, MrLuis said:

And posting on the OWF won't? Join an alliance, man. Doesn't really matter which one, but there's no security in obscurity; either be a raider or a farmer, there's no third option. EDIT: TGH is a solid option and I think you'd be happy there ? (Just, y'know, you will need a military; that's true wherever you go though)

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, MrLuis said:

Posting on OWF now has exposed you to more hostile nations who just wants to see a nation burned down.
Good Luck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SexDrugsAlcohol said:

Posting on OWF now has exposed you to more hostile nations who just wants to see a nation burned down.
Good Luck

Well, to be fair he's way below the score range of most raiders that actually read the forums, so he's probably not THAT much worse off. Either way, I hope his plucky attitude survives 'cos we need more players like that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gotta watch out for those loters man, I hear they're bad news.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

What kind of !@#$ gets that triggered over an embargo, randomly says that Luis hates muslims, and threatens to put a bounty on a 50 score nation, all while sounding like a middle school bully?

I love this game.

Edited by Ryan1
  • Like 1