A New Chapter in Fraggle Rock

Fraggle

On 3/20/2019 at 6:20 PM, Impreza said:

i'm against it

Why? It's her nation, she can do whatever she wants with it. If it means joining an alliance and focusing less heavily on military strength., then it means joining an alliance and focusing less heavily on military strength. If it means joining the NAE and making people scared to attack us, it means joining the NAE and making people scared to attack us  (hint, hint ?).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Inhabitor of Forum Games & Spam. I live there. It's my home.

1 hour ago, LUNCH said:

Why? It's her nation, she can do whatever she wants with it. If it means joining an alliance and focusing less heavily on military strength., then it means joining an alliance and focusing less heavily on military strength. If it means joining the NAE and making people scared to attack us, it means joining the NAE and making people scared to attack us  (hint, hint ?).

I agree I agree

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:59 AM, LUNCH said:

For all the amazing things Fraggle is, Fraggle is not a deterrent like you seem to imagine. Score range precludes her from declaring on anyone, so the nukes won't deter anyone from attacking NAE.

Post doesn't deserve downvotes; stop bullying the guy :C

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 2

From The Desk of Wembley Fraggle

Minister of Awesome, The Best Nation Ever

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5dInecYuYYL51bJC-6Mj

Greetings Friends!! Great news from Fraggle Rock. Uncle Traveling Matt is dead. That's right, the Uncle of Gobo is no more. I did not shoot him in his muppet mouth like I was accused of doing to Gobo. Instead I paid Doozers to poop into his morning radish juice every day over several years. It's the perfect plan. No more Mister Nice Fraggle, with his Many Hugs, and jolly demeanor. Nope. Nah. No! Old Wembley is back in charge. Wild decisions and in fighting among the Fraggles will be encouraged.

My first decision was to free Red Fraggle from jail. Yes I was the one who locked her up during the Fraggle War of 2015. Yes I forgot that I left her there for a few years. But she seems fine?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8s_MhUc667XkSn_aoR52

Second decision is to make sure we are prepared for the future. We are currently drawing up plans to turn the power back on in Fraggle Rock. Apparently some Fraggles were hungry and tore up the wiring. We will need to move out of Fraggle Rock while repairs happen. We're hitting the road. Traveling Orbis to see the sights and taste the people. As we are experiencing a minor cash flow issue due to power repairs, we plan to crash on the couches of the willing.

Lastly, we are back open for business. Always willing to listen, and will act upon interesting proposals.

No Hugs,

Wembley Fraggle 

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

For all the amazing things Fraggle is, Fraggle is not a deterrent like you seem to imagine. Score range precludes her from declaring on anyone, so the nukes won't deter anyone from attacking NAE.

Post doesn't deserve downvotes; stop bullying the guy :C

C:

Yeah, but people will be more likely to place Proctorates on us if they see we have a somewhat high score. Even if she doesn't help directly, it'd help.

Also the bit about her joining was a joke, I doubt she wants to come. :C

• Downvote 3

14 hours ago, Kitschie said:

Guess the rebranding thing didn’t go well. All the luck to the new Fraggle in charge! No hugs!

We haven't started. Me and my co-leader are still planning, and we have a lot we want to release along with the new name. We want a text guide in an announcement, and we'd also like to have a video guide, like Alex did ages ago, but more up-to-date. We might have a little quiz that based of activity, playstyles in other games, and general taste, that will recommend one of the game's three routes. We want a simplified version of our drafted banking protocols, along with a couple dozen million more in the bank. This, however, will take a while to even draft. We're taking it slow, as of now, but we hope to ship out sooner, rather than later.

PS: All hail Wembley! 

Edited by LUNCH
  • Downvote 2

Oh my, some things never change.

I live for it.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.