Recognition of Hostilities

Roq

On 3/19/2019 at 2:03 PM, Samuel Bates said:

Eventually this will go full 360 and when KT, TGH and the whole merry band actually go to war no one will believe them till it is to late. That day is when they achieve meme god status and it will be glorious.

Wait a minute, how did you avoid naming Empyrea? What is your level of skill, please teach it to me, sire. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

You surely dont think this is a joke, do you?

I don't know what you mean? How could this be a joke? I've spent like twenty minutes on planning who attacks who, see. 

Duh.PNG

5 hours ago, Tulles said:

Whoo! Now that's how you do a RoH. Good luck to both sides, make sure there's a lot of carnage.

Thank you, all I'm doing now is learning on how I'm supposed to upvote my own content. 

On 3/19/2019 at 5:03 PM, Samuel Bates said:

Eventually this will go full 360 and when KT, TGH and the whole merry band actually go to war no one will believe them till it is to late. That day is when they achieve meme god status and it will be glorious.

it's actually bullshit, I've wanted to roll KT for months and now they won't feel the sting of our betrayal as deeply as I'd have liked, guess we need to sign 12 more MDPs and wait another year... I'm coming for you !@#$s

Edited by Hodor
really, !@#$s is a curse word but I can say shitballs and cocknugget

Just now, Hodor said:

it's actually bullshit, I've wanted to roll KT for months and now they won't feel the sting of our betrayal as deeply as I'd have liked, guess we need to sign 12 more MDPs and wait another year... I'm coming for you !@#$s

Bet Empyrea can beat you to fifteen MDPS 

Just now, CitrusK said:

Bet Empyrea can beat you to fifteen MDPS 

In my town they have a saying, "don't bet against a well-endowed halfwit or they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their cocknugget"

@micros ally me

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

In my town they have a saying, "don't bet against a well-endowed halfwit or they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their cocknugget"

@micros ally me

Omg why do I love this so much? Can I use that?