Credit-paid auto messenger

Ivan Ivanov

Before I start anything: this idea is probably going to be controversial. Downvote as you wish; I've got the karma to spare and I'm prepared to receive hate and possibly much needed criticism for this idea.

I suggest that we implement some sort of automated alliance recruiting bot that runs on credits.

This bot would automatically send a message to each new nation created, the contents of which can be specified by the user.

To prevent spam from every alliance, it would cost a large amount of credits (10 maybe? More, less?).

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

11 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

Before I start anything: this idea is probably going to be controversial. Downvote as you wish; I've got the karma to spare and I'm prepared to receive hate and possibly much needed criticism for this idea.

I suggest that we implement some sort of automated alliance recruiting bot that runs on credits.

This bot would automatically send a message to each new nation created, the contents of which can be specified by the user.

To prevent spam from every alliance, it would cost a large amount of credits (10 maybe? More, less?).

Thoughts?

That's actually not a terrible idea, even at 10 credits. I can pretty easily afford that out of taxes.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

That's actually not a terrible idea, even at 10 credits. I can pretty easily afford that out of taxes.

And that’s the thing; I don’t want to make it cheap because then every alliance would use it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

18 minutes ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

And that’s the thing; I don’t want to make it cheap because then every alliance would use it.

Maybe have it a set price every so many days. It'd basically be the same as renting a bot from someone for a monthly fee is now. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

Thoughts?

Not a bad idea at all, but like Akuryo said 10 credits is affordable at the moment. Also, will the alliance be charged 10 credits per message to a new nation or 10 credits per 5 messages to 5 new nations?

If this idea is built upon I think it can work, but there are recruiting bots out there already to be fair.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, MDD said:

Not a bad idea at all, but like Akuryo said 10 credits is affordable at the moment. Also, will the alliance be charged 10 credits per message to a new nation or 10 credits per 5 messages to 5 new nations?

If this idea is built upon I think it can work, but there are recruiting bots out there already to be fair.

With the recent API changes there'll be alot less, so something like this suggestion makes alot of sense right now.

And yeah 10 credits is what 120m? Two days of taxes lol.

6 hours ago, MDD said:

Also, will the alliance be charged 10 credits per message to a new nation or 10 credits per 5 messages to 5 new nations?

I think it should be a rent service, 10 credits per two days maybe?

TRI-poloski.jpg

5 hours ago, Mohammad.badawy4 said:

but dont they already have bots that do it for free? 

Sheepy's proposed API changes may affect current bots. I haven't read his changes, though, so I'm not 100% sure.

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png