Davos Iron Bank EXISTS

Paul Warburg

Hello people. If you have a really good memory, you may remember me. If not, now you have! As you may have heard, Greene had some shady transactions. At the core of it, was my ****ing bank (excuse the language, we were talking multibillion dollars) As a result, I have consifiscated his 52m of shares (52%)  and are looking to reissue those shares for $25 a share.

A bit about myself: I am an accounting student (graduating in May 2021) so...just connect some dots :). I am taking an overload (19-20 credits) per semester so I can be eligible for the CPA exam. I'm using this as a means to study (I have multiple minors). I am on multiple servers on discord, so just HMU there.

The bank records are no longer updated online (I switched to access, not excel) but financial information can be provided (more time will be needed for proper formating and to 'simplify' it if requested since I'm still updating  it) but it will simplify things on my end. 

All stocks requests are assumed to be Common Stock unless stated/requested otherswise.  All stocks are able to be sold/bought through existing shareholders. Only requirement is that BOTH people aknowledge that the shares are sold (prevent scams).

I'm currently only stakeholder. I'm open to expanding that (for some reason that you have ALOT of money). Please speak to me in private if you want aditional info.

If you want to request a loan, purchase manufactured goods, or sell raws, we do them all. Just speak to me on discord. 

Financial Contracts: No one reads them...and I don't run a beaucracy either. Basic communication makes life easier. 

I may or may not be keeping up on the thread as often as I should be, but DISCORD is the best way to contact me. I am in the PNW server and numorous others as "Paul" Davos Iron Bank (DIB) does have its own server  (found on my nation description) but its as active as...well its not active but I do check it.

If you are interested in (basicly) anything, hit me up (discord preferably).

Regards,

Paul

Why are you still reading?