Hey, I just met you and this is crazy ... but here's my potato, so OWR treaty maybe?

Asierith

UI8XMwfU3DUd8D4k1kTwQowOwzwScBXEe4PqEscDB837vBdG8MnOiXCJqQqqmLbKOnMfATz7Vf-46CR8BlNMjU8-KwzFRYuNuPMdNTjRQTH9bguc9rde26cs2HcUxlSCjelwf0_kv67ofoudqsH2xjWsop5J-De7rGyLcvGmmQnDdHmvdAHbFtrLJWHuX3RwLU9MGUDVViIZt4APnggSouEqLihPk1kelKwEKNfhldqFLLr5SoPApVLmPTTi1vZ7mr6QsOaodVE77sXB

Things move slowly in the desert. After all, the last time something happened here, the Nile flooded and everything got swamped. And yet as the Egyptians were laying the groundwork for another Pyramid, they came to realise that they’d forgotten to actually do anything at all, aside from building some obnoxious polyhedrons.

The first was high time to take a trip down the Nile towards the cooler waters of OWR (Kith-land).

Article I: Non-Aggression

On account of conflict being detrimental to the export and construction of bloody-great big stone blocks, the growth of “what do you mean, opium poppies?”, and leading to crippling economic depression, the undersigned agree to abstain from any deliberate action contrary to the wellbeing of either signatory. Any and all issues that arise will be resolved through diplomatic channels.

Article II: Mutual Defence

If a foreign entity tries to cross the Saharan Desert or the equally inhospitable and desolate borderlands of Lancashire and Merseyside, the signatories agree to intervene militarily, politically and, if they desire, economically to assist the other in their defence against aggressors.

Article III: Intelligence Sharing

If either party should learn of foreign intent to desecrate the Pharaoh’s tomb or trample the fertile Gardens of Spud, the undersigned agree to inform the other party as soon as reasonably possible.

Article IV: Non-Chaining

Since one both parties totally condemn slavery, they agree that chaining people unnecessarily isn’t nice - unnecessarily being the key word. In the event that a signatory is attacked as a result of their fulfillment of third-party obligations, Article II of this treaty is to be considered optional.

Article V: Cancellation

Should the Nile run dry or the roses wild, and the treaty be rendered surplus to requirement, either signatory may provide 72 hour notice prior to the termination of this pact. The terms of the treaty remain enforceable until this termination period has elapsed.

Signed for Egyptian Empire:

El Chach, Pharaoh

Asierith, Senior Vizier

RedPhx, Senior Vizier

Signed for the Order of the White Rose:

Sval, Prime

Greypher, Legate

Luis, Legate

Dr Rockso, Legate

Kabu, Legate

Tl;dr: OWR and EE sign a long overdue MDP and hereby mutually condemn Greypher as an unholy Weeb

Yes, we deserve to die for that title

Edited by Asierith
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

Thanks to EE for helping me complete my article.

Congrats on the upgrade, I look forward to the drop of your other protectorates (including the recent drop of Acadia) and your move towards FR. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

fun times

• "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

11 hours ago, Akuryo said:

>El chach still

I'm just here waiting for Empryea, I'm sure they won't be as slow as this upgrade. :P

I wouldn’t hold my breath on anything happening. That agreement is over 3 months old & doesn’t say he can’t step up as leader again in the future. Also he agreed to that on his own without any of his allies telling him to.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath on anything happening. That agreement is over 3 months old & doesn’t say he can’t step up as leader again in the future. Also he agreed to that on his own without any of his allies telling him to.

Errr, it's age is irrelevant, fool. If there was no set time period in the treaty then there is no reason to assume it's terms end without permission of the other party.

22 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Errr, it's age is irrelevant, fool. If there was no set time period in the treaty then there is no reason to assume it's terms end without permission of the other party.

At the time it was an unnecessary & quick agreement to end it after Shifty posted Vanguard planned to counter next day change. So I still wouldn’t hold my breath on them trying to enforce it; even back then Empyrea’s allies weren’t thrilled with the CB.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

On 3/17/2019 at 4:07 AM, Asierith said:

UI8XMwfU3DUd8D4k1kTwQowOwzwScBXEe4PqEscDB837vBdG8MnOiXCJqQqqmLbKOnMfATz7Vf-46CR8BlNMjU8-KwzFRYuNuPMdNTjRQTH9bguc9rde26cs2HcUxlSCjelwf0_kv67ofoudqsH2xjWsop5J-De7rGyLcvGmmQnDdHmvdAHbFtrLJWHuX3RwLU9MGUDVViIZt4APnggSouEqLihPk1kelKwEKNfhldqFLLr5SoPApVLmPTTi1vZ7mr6QsOaodVE77sXB

Things move slowly in the desert. After all, the last time something happened here, the Nile flooded and everything got swamped. And yet as the Egyptians were laying the groundwork for another Pyramid, they came to realise that they’d forgotten to actually do anything at all, aside from building some obnoxious polyhedrons.

The first was high time to take a trip down the Nile towards the cooler waters of OWR (Kith-land).

Article I: Non-Aggression

On account of conflict being detrimental to the export and construction of bloody-great big stone blocks, the growth of “what do you mean, opium poppies?”, and leading to crippling economic depression, the undersigned agree to abstain from any deliberate action contrary to the wellbeing of either signatory. Any and all issues that arise will be resolved through diplomatic channels.

Article II: Mutual Defence

If a foreign entity tries to cross the Saharan Desert or the equally inhospitable and desolate borderlands of Lancashire and Merseyside, the signatories agree to intervene militarily, politically and, if they desire, economically to assist the other in their defence against aggressors.

Article III: Intelligence Sharing

If either party should learn of foreign intent to desecrate the Pharaoh’s tomb or trample the fertile Gardens of Spud, the undersigned agree to inform the other party as soon as reasonably possible.

Article IV: Non-Chaining

Since one both parties totally condemn slavery, they agree that chaining people unnecessarily isn’t nice - unnecessarily being the key word. In the event that a signatory is attacked as a result of their fulfillment of third-party obligations, Article II of this treaty is to be considered optional.

Article V: Cancellation

Should the Nile run dry or the roses wild, and the treaty be rendered surplus to requirement, either signatory may provide 72 hour notice prior to the termination of this pact. The terms of the treaty remain enforceable until this termination period has elapsed.

Signed for Egyptian Empire:

El Chach, Pharaoh

Asierith, Senior Vizier

RedPhx, Senior Vizier

Signed for the Order of the White Rose:

Sval, Prime

Greypher, Legate

Luis, Legate

Dr Rockso, Legate

Kabu, Legate

Tl;dr: OWR and EE sign a long overdue MDP and hereby mutually condemn Greypher as an unholy Weeb

Yes, we deserve to die for that title

You have done well.

Edited by UnknownSpy
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

even back then Empyrea’s allies weren’t thrilled with the CB.

o.O I didn't realise you were in our alliance chats...

• Like 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

On 3/18/2019 at 4:27 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

At the time it was an unnecessary & quick agreement to end it after Shifty posted Vanguard planned to counter next day change. So I still wouldn’t hold my breath on them trying to enforce it; even back then Empyrea’s allies weren’t thrilled with the CB.

You seem pretty confident, but you’re wrong. 

• Like 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor