The Nile overfloweth with Cowboys

El Chach

11 minutes ago, Epi said:

PS: ?‍♂️ Good to know you don't know anything about Egypt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariotry_in_ancient_Egypt

Sry for double posting, meant to be an edit

The horses were only introduced around the Second Intermediate Period. Prior to that, in more than 1000 years of Egyptian Civilization, they had no clue what they were. We were running with the old kingdom on that reference ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

33 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

El cach leader? Better be ready to get hit, violating a peace treaty.

Came to my mind too, I just can't seem to find the treaty to refresh my memory on if there was a time frame specified.

24 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Came to my mind too, I just can't seem to find the treaty to refresh my memory on if there was a time frame specified.

I don’t think it was ever posted if you’re referring to the most recent time Empyrea hit them & they agreed to a leader change.

Or this was it. https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/24398-when-kings-tempt-gods/

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
Found it

16 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Err they already had a treaty with us and kept the protectorate after we left VG

i guess it's just interesting that VG didn't like yall so much yet they're protecting (yes all 3 of them plus acadia) an alliance that now has an MDP with you? idk it's just weird 

19 minutes ago, hope said:

i guess it's just interesting that VG didn't like yall so much yet they're protecting (yes all 3 of them plus acadia) an alliance that now has an MDP with you? idk it's just weird 

Yes it's weird that people continue protecting pixel hugging trash.

Empryea would be doing everyone a favor by slaughtering them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest San Fortunado
9 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Ok but why?

Best way to convince people a merger is a good idea is by saying "Well, they are my ally and this alliance has already merged with five alliances so far, so..."

7 hours ago, Zyphy said:

Interesting to see FR/BC become more involved in the meta and seem like less of a pixel hugger safeheaven ?

Not sure how BC was ever a pixel huggerdude we fought 3 wars in the space of a year. That's far more then most alliances manage.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

7 hours ago, Epi said:

You still signed Pixel Huggers in EE, it's their public position.

What’s better, being a pixelhugger and not being shy about it, or hiding it behind bigger alliances?

Edited by The Royalist
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

On 3/18/2019 at 1:31 AM, Alexio15 said:

Not sure how BC was ever a pixel huggerdude we fought 3 wars in the space of a year. That's far more then most alliances manage.

I’ve said this before but I guess I can’t help say it again. 

City 10 boys with 2k infa, inflated scored thanks to the high pixels. It’s ironic I say it since I’m one of you but yeah. 

Theres a reason why you guys took so much damage in the war with IQ. Imo .