8/11/2014 - Flags

Alex

• Administrators

As I'm sure you've noticed, there are little flag icons that should be next to pretty much anywhere you find a nation or leader name. It's possible that I may have missed a few spots, but they should be there. They're displayed at 25px by 15px, and just resized automatically by your browser. If you're seeing wacky large flags, it's probably because your browser hasn't seen the updated CSS yet, but just pressing F5 should update it for you (or it'll fix itself in time).

I think this makes things look a little nicer, more colorful, and gives you more of a feeling of "representation" by your flag. It's not just something only seen on your nation page anymore, so I'm assuming there will be more of a desire for custom flags, which should bring in more money to the game without affecting gameplay whatsoever.

Enjoy the new change, and like always tell me how much you hate it by posting a reply to this thread! :P

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

i like it but i would like the option to not have it because i like being difficult

Request denied. Look at everyone elses beautiful, beautiful flags and feel the pressure to get something cooler than whatever tattered thing you're flying above your capital currently.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I also hate it because you said to. Also I hate you. Give me $1 million please.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nobody is getting any free money from me.

booo

Anyways legitimate responce, could you remove the flags from the alliance screens? We don't need to see that everyone in an alliance who bought a flag has said flag. Also makes things messy.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

booo

Anyways legitimate responce, could you remove the flags from the alliance screens? We don't need to see that everyone in an alliance who bought a flag has said flag. Also makes things messy.

Which page are you talking about?

Little flags?, mine cover the entire screen and them some, you might want to look into it.

You need to update your browser's cache, I addressed this in the OP.

...why?  They just make pages look busy unnecessarily.

Currently, almost no one (except alliances) donates for flags. Now, I'm hoping there will be more incentive to do so, and I'm hoping the game will be more sustainable in a way that has 0 effect on actual gameplay.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Which page are you talking about?

The alliance screen Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

You just don't like the flag images next to Leaders, Heirs, and Officers?

Forums Rules | Game Link

You just don't like the flag images next to Leaders, Heirs, and Officers?

Yea, clutters it quite a bit.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

But the text does not?

Text is to see who is running the thing. You don't really need to see the flag that they are flying.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Text is to see who is running the thing. You don't really need to see the flag that they are flying.

You also don't need to see the alliance flag in general. Or the map, among other things.

Adding a description to my nation page is a lot more "cluttering" than a tiny icon.

In addition, there seems to be icons for every piece of information on every page. What is wrong with a tiny flag?

PicsArt_1407833397607_zpsfunr9x0a.png

• Administrators

I found a pretty simple guide that might help: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-iPhone

Forums Rules | Game Link