Kevanovia

The Hobo Express - Part 7

5 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Is that why you've never shown any inclination to improve at war? 

Tfw you get called out for your war skills, or lack of them, by an alliance that has been in only one war in the last 1.5 years. 

if you arent a part of any "sphere" why are you still tied to an alliance that you've been sucking off since CN, and all of their allies @Kriegskoenig

ill take "hypocrite" for tree fiddy alex

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Tfw you get called out for your war skills, or lack of them, by an alliance that has been in only one war in the last 1.5 years. 

At least that lets you know we can actually find the "Declare War" button when we want to.

• Like 2

Just now, Sisyphus said:

At least that lets you know we can actually find the "Declare War" button when we want to.

Exactly my point. 

• Upvote 1

maybe polaris can use that best alliance growth 2k18 award to do something besides calling out far more competent alliances and maybe declare war on them. that is, if their balls havent shriveled up and disappeared 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Polaris government would have to login in order to let the Hobos in.

Can't have that. We're rather comfy in our inactivity. 

1 minute ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Can't have that. We're rather comfy in our inactivity. 

No arguing that, sitting around doing frick all is comfortable and Polaris' specialty.

Hehe, couldn't miss out on a thread of shitting on Polaris :P 

• Like 5

I'm a bit confused on why we're all roasting United Airline's first class product since it's actually quite decent.

(If you didn't know United's new first class product is named Polaris)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

A ) Polaris has no major sphere, we're not big enough to be the center of anything that important.  Thanks for getting triggered though.

Polaris is out on it's own?

Either you can't comprehend the actual situation at hand here, or I've been out of politics for far far too long, and I'm somewhat doubting the latter.

Edited by Saxplayer
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I am happy to be a part of the hobo express & my first stop with The Enterprise was super fun - had a great time with y'all. 

As for Krieg having the time and motivation in forming that diagram and thinking that it is even worth bringing up where the express is going and where it hasn't gone is really damn hilarious. Plus, the fact that y'all can't ever just say you ride on the coattails of IQ/NPO....dumbest shit ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/10/2019 at 3:17 PM, Saxplayer said:

Polaris is out on it's own?

Either you can't comprehend the actual situation at hand here, or I've been out of politics for far far too long, and I'm somewhat doubting the latter.

Didn't you hear Polaris doesn't count itself as being apart of a sphere. They are instead identifying as a yellow square

• Upvote 1