The Hobo Express - Part 7

Kevanovia

5 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Is that why you've never shown any inclination to improve at war? 

Tfw you get called out for your war skills, or lack of them, by an alliance that has been in only one war in the last 1.5 years. 

8 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Tfw you get called out for your war skills, or lack of them, by an alliance that has been in only one war in the last 1.5 years. 

At least that lets you know we can actually find the "Declare War" button when we want to.

• Like 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

maybe polaris can use that best alliance growth 2k18 award to do something besides calling out far more competent alliances and maybe declare war on them. that is, if their balls havent shriveled up and disappeared 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Polaris government would have to login in order to let the Hobos in.

Can't have that. We're rather comfy in our inactivity. 

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

1 minute ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Can't have that. We're rather comfy in our inactivity. 

No arguing that, sitting around doing frick all is comfortable and Polaris' specialty.

Hehe, couldn't miss out on a thread of shitting on Polaris :P 

• Like 5

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

I'm a bit confused on why we're all roasting United Airline's first class product since it's actually quite decent.

(If you didn't know United's new first class product is named Polaris)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

A ) Polaris has no major sphere, we're not big enough to be the center of anything that important.  Thanks for getting triggered though.

Polaris is out on it's own?

Either you can't comprehend the actual situation at hand here, or I've been out of politics for far far too long, and I'm somewhat doubting the latter.

Edited by Saxplayer
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I am happy to be a part of the hobo express & my first stop with The Enterprise was super fun - had a great time with y'all. 

As for Krieg having the time and motivation in forming that diagram and thinking that it is even worth bringing up where the express is going and where it hasn't gone is really damn hilarious. Plus, the fact that y'all can't ever just say you ride on the coattails of IQ/NPO....dumbest shit ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/10/2019 at 3:17 PM, Saxplayer said:

Polaris is out on it's own?

Either you can't comprehend the actual situation at hand here, or I've been out of politics for far far too long, and I'm somewhat doubting the latter.

Didn't you hear Polaris doesn't count itself as being apart of a sphere. They are instead identifying as a yellow square

• Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, Kriegskoenig said:

I'm smirking so hard right now.

Man you straight up hit thrax with a line that sounds like it belongs in an Alec Baldwin Trump impersonation from SNL, but seriously. You don't need to draw diagrams as to why nobody wants to visit you.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil