Fraggle Rock is Seeking an Alliance

Fraggle

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

The Best Nation Ever, Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Greetings Friends! And a hearty hat tip to the others. We come before the world seeking a change. No more solo life for Fraggle Rock. Nope, we want a partnership. 

What we provide: Nothing really. We can not declare on anyone. We are in crippling debt. We don't follow rules. 

What we seek: Hugs. Many many hugs.

So give us an elevator pitch. If you catch our eyes, we'll join. 

Many Hugs,

Uncle Traveling Matt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Pantheon

Good credit, bad credit, no credit. 0 APR, 0 down payment. They take anyone.

But do they provide undercarriage coating for only 59.99?

That's the real question.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

But do they provide undercarriage coating for only 59.99?

That's the real question.

Best they do is free detailing every 10k miles scheduled maintenance.

1 minute ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Best they do is free detailing every 10k miles scheduled maintenance.

Throw in a weekly air freshener and I'll consider it.

You could always hop on board the Hobo Express and get a feel for the different alliances out there.

Thus far the Hobo Express has made a stop at the following locations:

1. Empyrea
2. Bad Company
3. Knights Templar
4. The Underground
5. Church of Spaceology
6. The Enterprise (Where we are currently residing)

We will spin the wheel tomorrow night to find out which alliance will be our next stop. Feel free to join us in our homeless expedition.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, The Dragon King said:

Join NPO! We may have 100/100 taxes, but that doesn't matter since you have nothing to give? But we do have plenty of hug's t fgve you! We can also give you too more cities to get you to 16! 

Ok.....first I do have resources.

Second....    ....   Two

No.

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

You could always hop on board the Hobo Express and get a feel for the different alliances out there.

Thus far the Hobo Express has made a stop at the following locations:

1. Empyrea
2. Bad Company
3. Knights Templar
4. The Underground
5. Church of Spaceology
6. The Enterprise (Where we are currently residing)

We will spin the wheel tomorrow night to find out which alliance will be our next stop. Feel free to join us in our homeless expedition.

This is the best if it's true? Are you spinning a wheel and attacking who it lands on? That seems both awesome and amazing if true.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Ok....not to complain much.....but an elevator pitch tends to be more than two words.

Put in some effort

I would if I was at liberty to bypass you through by the application process & get you in right away. Although if you went through the application process and joined; I think you would be an interesting addition to the alliance.

I had reached your city count shortly before joining & completely broke almost after buying it (in debt as well), now I'm City 15 & expect more cities soon. Good alliance to be in; but taxes take some getting used to. Although free cities & projects in exchange kind of balances that out. You'd need to learn to live with 60/60 taxes though.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I would if I was at liberty to bypass you through by the application process & get you in right away. Although if you went through the application process and joined; I think you would be an interesting addition to the alliance.

I had reached your city count shortly before joining & completely broke almost after buying it (in debt as well), now I'm City 15 & expect more cities soon. Good alliance to be in; but taxes take some getting used to. Although free cities & projects in exchange kind of balances that out. You'd need to learn to live with 60/60 taxes though.

Huh....WTF is this nonsense. You didn't bother to mention the alliance, dumb dumb

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

This is the best if it's true? Are you spinning a wheel and attacking who it lands on? That seems both awesome and amazing if true.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_uQ4WUy7UjRsAcYdsJ3r

...Except for the 'attack' part. We are spinning a wheel, going to the alliance that the arrow lands on and then reviewing said alliance after 1 week of residency.

This is the first post explaining what the Hobo Express is all about:

This is the most recent thread outlining our expedition:

• Like 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don't see why you can't attack anyone though, couldn't you just get rid of some excess nukes if you wanted to nuke somebody's top tier?

LOL Fraggle worked really hard to get those nukes, they wouldn't just go without reason.

I remember the days when Fraggle had like, less than 100 nukes

5 minutes ago, Windseeker said:

LOL Fraggle worked really hard to get those nukes, they wouldn't just go without reason.

If she wanted to nuke somebody's top tier; that would be a reason. So I don't think she would be militarily useless if joining an alliance; assuming she was able to make such a difficult sacrifice for war.?

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
*she
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Windseeker said:

"Worked"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If he wanted to nuke somebody's top tier; that would be a reason. So I don't think he would be militarily useless if he joined an alliance; assuming he was able to make such a difficult sacrifice for war.?

*she

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

"Worked"

Well yeah, your Fraggles must be tired as hell from constant slave labor constructing almost 680 warheads in a consecutive row.

• Upvote 1

You are welcome to join Afrika korps, we have 20/0 or 0/20 taxes give up to city 17 as long as you have the required war chest and to boot all this anyone that attacks you well god have mercy on their soul because i'm milcom commander and nobody touches fraggle on my watch. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1