Hellother

User Name: HelloTher

Nation Name: Ungandan Moose Knuckles

Punishment: Ban

Date of Ban/mute: 3/7/19

Reason for Ban/mute: Cheating- creating multiple accounts

Length of Ban/mute: Permanent

Banned By: Admin

Reason for Appeal:  Recently, about two or three weeks ago, I asked a simple question. How do the Mods know if you have multiple accounts? I didn't know at the time and was using the information to write my report on a player at our school who was using multiple accounts. After I posted the report, the violator was banned. But...so were several people on our school's ID who were innocent. If you check the ID we all play on, you will see that their are too many nations for this "multiple accounts ban" to be justified. There are many of us on the network and too many for one person too upkeep, as many of them just liked the game so much they played until they had a high score. I bring this up now because I , HelloTher was just banned after a week or so after everyone else. I ask, why? The only one that should stay banned is Will B Jr and Barto (those are the 2 accounts of the violator) all others including myself, HelloTher of Unganden Moose Knuckles, need to be unbanned. We were running an alliance called DevTech (DVT) and loved to play this game. I want to keep playing but that is not an option if we are going to be banned for simply playing in a large group and enjoying the game at school.

Additional info: I assume all of those who were banned (besides the player that it was intended for) can still be playing if you un ban them.

Unjust Ban.PNG

Unjust Ban part 2.PNG

Edited by Hellother
I recieved a new ban message.

• Administrators

From what I can tell this ban was justified - two accounts were being operated by the same person which is strictly against the Game Rules.

• Downvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
On 7/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, Serva said:

I can't understand how you justify it?

In this case, I believe it was obvious from the e-mail addresses that they were the same person.

I.E., given same IP address, same browser information, and [email protected] and [email protected] it's obvious that they're being operated by the same person and are banned for breaking the rules.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic