I have been banned

Josephi Krackouski

This has been a while back but I am unaware of the date. My account has been banned due to cheating which is something I have not done. I do play this with multiple people in my school which is what I believe to be the reason to why I was banned. I had to create this new account on the forums because using my other email would not work to create a profile due to the ban. If you could please help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. 

• Administrators

There's no ban record for a nation with ID 123240. Without further information, there's nothing I can really do to help you.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 3/5/2019 at 11:42 AM, Josephi Krackouski said:

My old account ID number is 149049. I didnt have it at the time that I made this but I had a friend look it up for me.

There's no ban record on that account ID.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link