"The Die is Cast"---SPQR is Here

Waldo

13 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Hello unoriginally themed alliance #204 how yah doin?

Yeah, but nihil novi sub sole.

If that really is the biggest complaint you've got, they actually are doing well :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah, but nihil novi sub sole.

If that really is the biggest complaint you've got, they actually are doing well :P

They've existed for like 2 days what else am I supposed to complain except low hopes and low standards for an alliance run by old DB leadership? We all have that c'mon now.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

They've existed for like 2 days what else am I supposed to complain except low hopes and low standards for an alliance run by old DB leadership? We all have that c'mon now.

Fair enough; we shall see then

The Republic's overrated anyway, the Imperium's where its at. The Populares did everyone a favour by putting the Republicans out of their misery.

Also, the Gracchi Brothers did nothing wrong

Good luck with your alliance, though not sure if Polaris and TUE would be the best choice as protectors. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Good luck with your alliance, though not sure if Polaris and TUE would be the best choice as protectors. 

The fact that they seemingly weren't confident w/ just one of them tells us all we need to know. 

25 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

The fact that they seemingly weren't confident w/ just one of them tells us all we need to know. 

Allies having a shared interest in protecting an alliance doesn’t really tell us much.

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

The Republic's overrated anyway, the Imperium's where its at. The Populares did everyone a favour by putting the Republicans out of their misery.

Also, the Gracchi Brothers did nothing wrong

I don't see why to not take Polaris as a protector. After all, they have IQ protection....

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

I don't see why to not take Polaris as a protector. After all, they have IQ protection....

Then why not go to IQ directly? I'm sure BK would love another protectorate. Prots are like heroin to BK and they love getting a new fix collecting new ones.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Then why not go to IQ directly? I'm sure BK would love another protectorate. Prots are like heroin to BK and they love getting a new fix collecting new ones.

I mean, even BK *MUST* have some sort of standard for prots. Maybe that is part of the reason? Or they already have relations with TUE and Polaris? 

7 hours ago, Sphinx said:

It's a joke protection, clearly. We can't protect ourselves, much less anyone else. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

2 hours ago, WSxPhoenix said:

It's a joke protection, clearly. We can't protect ourselves, much less anyone else. 

If you could Vanguard would've been more than IQ suburbs.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:54 PM, Sphinx said:

Well its a two day old alliance, they could sign with BC then merge and take half the gov, pay no taxes then sign with TCW :P

Edited by MoonShadow

Guest San Fortunado
On 3/9/2019 at 4:20 PM, MoonShadow said:

Well its a two day old alliance, they could sign with BC then merge and take half the gov, pay no taxes then sign with TCW :P

RC now. SPQC tomorrow.

I better be seeing all War declarations in Latin or someone’s getting fired.

• Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg