Tomorrow's a New Day - A Fond Farewell

1142 days.

3.12 years. 

That is a long time to have been playing a game. And over those 3.12 years, I have witnessed many things: the disbanding of the GPA, the creation of epic new alliances (TCW, Strategem, TRF and others), the morphing of this game's landscape as a whole from a more simple game, to a game that has myriad new features and new things to learn. I have witnessed the creation of Discord shows, the destruction of alliances, and the changing of the numerous communities on Orbis, whether that be through genuine change or through conflict.

I must say that these 3 years have been truly fantastic. I'm not particularly known in the game, and mostly ignorant about the drama, but I am lucky enough to have been graced with the friendships of a few, and the acquaintances of many. I have had the opportunity to conduct diplomacy and to go to war, the opportunity to create alliances, and disband them. 

I would like to thank a few people: 

ALLIANCE MEMBERS (GPA folks [if any are still around], TCW folks, Stratagem folks, TRF folks)

Thank you all for the wondrous time. From supporting me when I first started this game (GPA cough cough),  to being awesome when creating alliances from the ground up, thank you. Literally, 3 years would not be possible without the alliances I have had the pleasure of being in.

NATRP COMMUNITY (from way back when)

You guys were (and continue to be) absolutely awesome. NatRP holds a special place in my heart, from the days of the GPA (you know who you are), to this very day. Even though I've not been active there in the past few months, it's been awesome to roleplay out events and storylines and have an active group bounce back with reactions and unique implementations that only make the world a more interesting place

Special Mentions
Queen_M,  and Hunter

From the GPA days, you've always been both my closest friends in game. Queen_M, it was amazing creating so many alliances together, keeping at bay the unsavoury folk, and generally playing this game with you, but also talking with you. You're a fantastic person! 

Hunter, you've been at this longer than I have, and our roleplaying waaaay back in the GPA is something I'll never forget. Even more so, the roleplaying in NatRP is something I will treasure. It was an absolute treat speaking with you on myriad interesting topics, including ways to make our roleplaying better and more interesting. Onwards and upwards! (just don't eat my scones)

--------------

And so, with a head held high, and a heart filled with content, I take leave of this game, and to an extent, this community, which has been interesting (to say the least)?. I'll still be around on Discord, but my nation will be gone. Good luck out there to those who march forward. It's been great playing with you all!

Bye!

TL;DR - Leaving the game. Thanks to everyone who made it so great! Bye!

• Like 4

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada