Long-term continuous login awards

Ivan Ivanov

I like the current login reward system. It builds up after a while, and you get 300k each day. But as you grow bigger 300k becomes less of a bonus and becomes almost nothing.

Which is why I propose that more awards be added to the login system, but over a longer period of time.

e.g 10 days of continuous login: 1 million, 50 days of continuous login: 5 million (maybe higher, maybe lower, you get the point).

Perhaps even change the daily amount from 300k Max to a different amount based in score. 200+ score the max could be 400k. 1000+ score the max could be 1 million. Numbers change, of course, but the basic principle is there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

On 3/4/2019 at 1:03 AM, Ivan Ivanov said:

Perhaps even change the daily amount from 300k Max to a different amount based in score. 200+ score the max could be 400k. 1000+ score the max could be 1 million. Numbers change, of course, but the basic principle is there.

I doubt this part happens. The community and Alex were opposed to daily bonus being a percent of income as it would benefit older players more. This does the same.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Yea I don't think it should be tied to score or age. However I do think it should be raised. A million a day would encourage far more activity then the current bonus, and the new player bonus could be changed respectively, and perhaps elongated.

• Like 3