Better Maps

Aldan

I would like if you made better maps. for example i have posted and image. i would like to see something like this so we have a better understanding of our borders and who we are closest to/who we border. their can also be an option to choose what color your country shows up on the map as. also maybe not using google maps and instead using a dedicated map would make this easier. one more thing: I know that this might be hard to do. you would probably have to make a crap ton of regions for countries to take control over, and the API would probably need a revamp  it would be hard work, but i am sure the community would love this

D50B2510-9387-42F1-B3D9-2CCC117615FC.jpeg

EDIT: This is weird. go to anybody’s profile. no borders, yes? now, go to Alex’s Country. would you look at that...

Edited by Aldan
  • Upvote 1

You may have run into a problem where the map outline you made during creation is not appearing in your map display. I, and I think at least a few others, have run into a similar issue.

If you go to Edit your nation and click Edit Nation Map, changes you make now should show up.

image.thumb.png.95578c0a310b61b484ebd4910df5e906.png

Additionally, on the Edit Nation page, go to the Continent & Map row and select Map Styling Options. From there you can select both outline and fill color for your Nation Map.

image.png.8e87ff927ddc54e1d3920978c2cc3f0d.png   

You can see a simple example on my nation. I haven't set up a complex border shape, partly because it's a bit finicky, but it can be done.

Edited by Sparqs
typo

Sparqs New Bloxhelm sig v4 title v1 text v1 flag v2.png

Mine has a border, you just have to draw them in.

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?