Cloudy Garden Party

Thomas

1 minute ago, The Royalist said:

Congrats. Thought BoC was supposed to be paperless tho?:p

Me too, but guess they changed their mind. It is kind of a pointless limit to put on, when alliances can still have paperless allies with treaties.

• Like 2

PRAISE IMMUNIS and our longstanding friends in the lovely-scented alliance.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

1 minute ago, Viselli said:

Papa Rose is now Big Brother Rose

Does it mean that,

#1, Rose will destroy Sheepy's plans for PnW

#2, Rose will doom all of humanity by destroying the Shadowlord (Leo)

#3, Rose will fail to cure The Brotherhood of Clouds' Black Scrawl Disease?

2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Does it mean that,

#1, Rose will destroy Sheepy's plans for PnW

#2, Rose will doom all of humanity by destroying the Shadowlord (Leo)

#3, Rose will fail to cure The Brotherhood of Clouds' Black Scrawl Disease?

Why else would we sign the treaty? Number 3 is a hit we are willing to take for number 1 to happen. 

gg-fu-banner.png

Proud of my old friends. Congrats bois

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Congrats :)

I am sure you guys would make a great partner

Annnnnd on a lighter tone....

#Syndisphere_is_back_boiz

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

On 3/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, Thomas said:

Tl;dr The Cloudy Rose Garden Party 

boc_peace_flag_5.pngimage0.jpg

One day on a hilltop in the reborn lands of the Brotherhood of the Clouds, King Thomas was taking a walk through the newly built royal gardens. The King, walked with his head down, deep in thought. He thought of all the paths that he could lead the BoC down. How was he to know which was the best?

The King sat down on a bench in the shadow of a great oak tree. Letting his eyes roam the garden greenery. As his eyes roamed he came across a rose, and he wondered. “Was this the sign he was looking for?”  The King looked up at the sky looking for a sign from the 11 and an answer appeared: A cloud in the shape of a Rose rolled pass. Thomas turn to see that the Lacertus was walking over, with the Sovereign of Rose, Dynamic. Before the Lacertus could speak, King Thomas declared, “The 11 have sent me a sign that we must be allies! Frosty, summon the Prince and the Prime Minister, we have much work to do!”

The Lacertus gave a small tip of his top hat and pressed a snow cone into Thomas and Dynamic hand. Then returned to the castle to find the Prince, and the Prime minister. King Thomas sat in the shade with Dynamic, enjoying the snow cones and thinking up what to do with their new friends.

From this day forward Rose and BoC enter into an MnDoAP

In recognition of our friendship and mutual goals, Rose and Brotherhood of the Clouds agree to sign this Mutual Non Chaining Defence Optional Aggression Pact in recognition that it binds them together to defend each others sovereignty when anyone attempts to kill or destroy Roses or Dragons. No party shall engage in any conduct which may harm the others garden landscape.

Article I - Establishing Gardening Routines

Both parties will work close with each other to make sure no outsider stands or attempts to destroy each others gardens by setting up who maintains each others where and when. If any trespassers do attempt to attack any civilian within these sacred lands the other party is obliged to come out with pitchforks and spades to defend the other.

Article II - Tea Party Scheduling

Both parties are required to host many garden parties throughout the year to host afternoons of fun full of information. To when they can impart any information that could breach the garden walls which they see fit to hold the sovereignty.

Article III - Containing the Pollination of the Others Flowers

Neither party shall engage in any aggressive action against the other, including declaring war on the other, raiding the other's members, espionage. If either party decides to declare on an enemy alliance in defense of the other, this MnDoAP becomes optional if the attacked alliance allies declare upon the attacking alliance. This ensures that none of the signatories gets involved in any tea parties that they should not be in.

Article IV - Evil Garden Gnomes

If one of the signatories wishes no longer have Garden Parties, the terminating signatory must notify the other signatory 72 hours prior to the termination of this treaty, during which time the treaty will remain active.

Signatories:

Rose

Sovereign - Dynamic

Regent - Belisarius

Ephor of State - Mhearl

Brotherhood of the Clouds

King - Thomas

Prince - Viselli

Lacertus of the 11 - Lord Frostword

Prime Minister - Morgan V

cloud_rose_by_thezk_d3wy8mb-pre.jpg

You have done well.