Sign in to follow this  
Tywin Lannister

A farewell from the grave!

I never was much for tradition. Never made a farewell thread back in November when I quit, but having logged in now to quite a few messages inquiring why; here's a quick one. 

The game got very boring for me a long time ago. When it got to the point of affecting RL and dreading having to even log in; I quit. I always played for myself, and that's exactly how I ended it. 

Probably what sums up this game for me is, despite having quit 5 months ago, I am still #1 on the tanks destroyed leaderboard with a 280k+ lead! 

Most of my friends are long gone but, anyway, thank you for the great time everyone. Have a good RL! 

• Like 5

You told me you had already quit before I started playing, so didn’t know you here. We found ourselves at odds a lot in another world toward its end, but you were also there toward its beginning & there was a time we were allies then. 2007 was it? Good luck

Could you do a raid for me? Pay the fee to whomever you pick.

Bye buddy

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You told me you had already quit before I started playing, so didn’t know you here. We found ourselves at odds a lot in another world toward its end, but you were also there toward its beginning & there was a time we were allies then. 2007 was it? Good luck

Not the CN Tywin! Someone once warred me because they thought I was! haha

5 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Could you do a raid for me? Pay the fee to whomever you pick.

Bye buddy

Haha, in another world Apeman! Have a good one. 

PnW would be all the better if people charged with the legendary horseman of the apocalypse.

*Salutes*