I guess you haven't heard, I'm the King around these parts.

Squeegee

Ngl, this makes me happy to see.

I remember introducing you to the game all those years back (something I can only apologise to you for!), and to see you now lead an alliance fills me with happiness. From an apprentice to King!

The right person for the job. I wish you all the best in leading SK forward, no doubt you will find success.

And congrats Brook on his retirement! It feels good, right?

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bradley Davies said:

Ngl, this makes me happy to see.

I remember introducing you to the game all those years back (something I can only apologise to you for!), and to see you now lead an alliance fills me with happiness. From an apprentice to King!

The right person for the job. I wish you all the best in leading SK forward, no doubt you will find success.

And congrats Brook on his retirement! It feels good, right?

Although I complain to you about this game A LOT, I have to thank you for all the great friends I've made through it. Thank you Bradley. #NiceGuyBrad

• Like 3

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

The beginning of the end. 

All jokes aside, I've been working closely with you for a damn long time now Squeegee, and I've seen you rise through the ranks of SK to that well deserved top spot. I'm damn proud.

Here's to a long and prosperous reign of the new King! 

• Like 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Now when you leak, you can actually say it wasn't a leak since you're the leader now.

EDIT:

And yeah, no scroll makes this announcement and promotion of sorts illegitimate.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smith said:

Congrats on becoming King @Mikey

I technically never posted an abdication, therefore I have been King for the last for years and everyone after me was was just LARPing. Besides, I'd never let one of those damned Valyrians on the Iron Throne.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I technically never posted an abdication therefor I have always been King and everyone after me was illegitimate anyway. Besides, I'd never let one of those damned Valyrians on the Iron Throne.

Why can't I ever have nice things?

Edited by Squeegee

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.