Tell me what you really think

Aksel

Puppet Poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will Pantheon Succeed without 'the emperor'?

As you all know - if you pay attention - Pantheon's leader part deux  - has departed leadership and the game once again. Previously, The Emperor created/led pantheon and then dropped out due to a blurry stage of drama/war/etc. After that, he came back and took the reigns. Pantheon has always been in some type of drama and wrapped around the tongue of many who call it a waste of space, useless....etc. There are, however, many people who like and support Pantheon, even since the beginning.

How do you think Pantheon will fair with this change? Do you think the current leadership has the strength to continue on their own? Do they have the experience? Or are they just a pawn/puppet to The Syndicate?

(feel free to go into detail)

I don’t know Ethos, but I think if I was suddenly made Emperor of Pantheon they could succeed.

So maybe Ethos can pull it off, seems The Emperor had grown tired of this world for a while & might have been time he let someone else take over.

4 hours ago, Mad Max said:

As you all know - if you pay attention - Pantheon's leader part deux  - has departed leadership and the game once again. Previously, The Emperor created/led pantheon and then dropped out due to a blurry stage of drama/war/etc. After that, he came back and took the reigns. Pantheon has always been in some type of drama and wrapped around the tongue of many who call it a waste of space, useless....etc. There are, however, many people who like and support Pantheon, even since the beginning.

How do you think Pantheon will fair with this change? Do you think the current leadership has the strength to continue on their own? Do they have the experience? Or are they just a pawn/puppet to The Syndicate?

(feel free to go into detail)

Yes.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t know Ethos, but I think if I was suddenly made Emperor of Pantheon they could succeed.

So maybe Ethos can pull it off, seems The Emperor had grown tired of this world for a while & might have been time he let someone else take over.

LOL if you were made Emperor pantheon would get rolled less than a week later.

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

LOL if you were made Emperor pantheon would get rolled less than a week later.

Leading Pantheon wouldn't be the same as leading some disconnected micro. Keeping the treaty with Syndicate & possibly aligning closer to BK/NPO would put the alliance in an untouchable position for most & Pantheon is the 4th biggest alliance. (If NPO, Syndicate, BK & Pantheon formed a sphere; could make an invincible hegemony; maybe to over powered) So with motivated leadership they could actually be a powerhouse; much more so than your alliance or any of the others I've had minor skirmishes with.

Its not like The Emperor is leaving Ethos with a sinking ship. They have Syndicate & other capable to fill support roles as well.

I did already agree to stay in Black Knights for a minimum amount of time with what they've invested in my nation; so I wouldn't actually be free to take the reigns of another alliance currently. Although if a leader comes in who knows what he's doing or listens to good advice as he goes along takes over; the foundations for a successful alliance are there even without The Emperor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Auctor said:

these two positions aren't mutually exclusive.

Its a simple vote - lets not try to complicate things with ur redneck ways.

8 minutes ago, Settra said:

Pantheon never has and never will succeed at anything.

Ethos is such an unknown factor, think most are guessing at this point. Although if The Emperor handed over power to somebody with motivation, their future is dependent on him & whether he’s up to it.

Also what success means is for them to decide, I’m sure people have varying views of what it looks like in game where it’s for players to decide.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum