A farewell, a new charter, and our new government lineup!

The Emperor

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You have much brighter recollection of the events than I do :P . The way I recall it, Yui had to organize counters because the Olympian of MA was MIA, the counter's timing and organization was all over the place (only Monika declared at the stated time), and then the Pantheon counters got rolled in turn. That's where it had been agreed to to avoid an escalation if memory serves me right.

I'm not sure I recall the exact moment where we agreed the numbers should even out: It may have been after some of the counters, which I think would make the rest of this line up with what you're saying. I think we did get on top of most of the counters but if memory serves we had to sacrifice a war or three to get there. :D

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Don't care what he's capable of. I honestly don't. Hell, the only thing I'm really incapable of running if you wanna argue it is FA because I tend to be a very inflammatory antagonist. Although I know some would argue that's exactly why I should do FA. *Shrug*

And yet, ive also been in the position of being more or less a shadow king to an incompetent fool. The fact that he or I or anyone could run the whole show better than the entire government probably could is irrelevant, if you're waiting for the big stamp guy. If the big stamp guy is self aware enough to not have any thoughts or ideas of his own and follow you, A. You might be fine. And B., You should be where he is anyway. 

On the other hand, if that's not case, or perhaps even if it is, you're screwed. The greatest general in the world is a useless sack of garbage if his battle plans are subject to the whims of an imbecile. 

Sorry mate, but the only way this isn't just an idiotic decision is if the noob here isn't actually a noob but a reroll. Or a long time CN vet, that would be enough to reasonably quickly transfer over, I suppose. If neither of those are true, doesn't matter how good rawr is, he'll have a speed limiter on him.

He IS a CN vet.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I'm not sure I recall the exact moment where we agreed the numbers should even out: It may have been after some of the counters, which I think would make the rest of this line up with what you're saying. I think we did get on top of most of the counters but if memory serves we had to sacrifice a war or three to get there. :D

IIRC, it was after CoS sent their own counters.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

22 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You can question whether there's a reason to justify their existence, but you're misrepresenting those three instances.

Pantheon seems to be an alliance that strictly cares about self-defense.

It doesn't target anyone unless the target's easy pickings.

22 hours ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Aren't you in Yakuza?

I'm in Zhen's alliance, yes. He's been a noteworthy leader since he started Zeon.

I joined him for the same reason I joined Roz in Roz Wei.

Edited by Dubayoo

6 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Pantheon seems to be an alliance that strictly cares about self-defense.

It doesn't target anyone unless the target's easy pickings.

I'm in Zhen's alliance, yes. He's been a noteworthy leader since he started Zeon.

I joined him for the same reason I joined Roz in Roz Wei.

No he hasn't. The entire alliance has been irrelevant back water trash stagnating in a pond.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

No he hasn't. The entire alliance has been irrelevant back water trash stagnating in a pond.

Not according to the trash report it hasn't. lol

https://orbisweekly.net/wmt-minnow-judgement/

- Yakuza – Rating: Y’alright

37 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Not according to the trash report it hasn't. lol

https://orbisweekly.net/wmt-minnow-judgement/

- Yakuza – Rating: Y’alright

Did you ever notice that the author - leader and founder of an irrelevant trash alliance that never did anything; gave better ratings to OTHER trash irrelevant alliances who never do anything than ones who do, well, anything?

Even though his real motive was just to piss people off, of course.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Did you ever notice that the author - leader and founder of an irrelevant trash alliance that never did anything; gave better ratings to OTHER trash irrelevant alliances who never do anything than ones who do, well, anything?

Even though his real motive was just to piss people off, of course.

If you want to be serious about it...

...the problem is the oldest and biggest players in the game expect the younger and smaller players to make something happen for them. This is despite how the older bigger ones can mop up the remains with ease.

Zhen is a smart player who knows his limits. He doesn't bite off more than he can chew like what TKR did in the last war, and he's gotten protection from BK.

This is despite his involvement with micro drama in the past.

He knows what he can and cannot do. It's not a trash move to have self-respecting poise in refusing to create opportunities that others will exploit instead of appreciate.

• Downvote 3

Damn, so much salt... Idk the new Panth leader but I do know Kata and he's both brilliant and a terrific guy. I also know that t$ is historically the most competent alliance in this game, which is why they're yet to lose a war, having been involved in so many. They don't need lessons on how to conduct their FA, and if they have faith in Panth then at least I have no reason to immediately say this is doomed to failure. Sure this might end up going south, but I'm actually hoping otherwise coz a lot of people would look really stupid. 

Anywho, good luck OP, do things your own way and as long as you do your best, give the doubters the middle finger, coz talking shit is pretty easy. When things go wrong in this game there's usually several reasons for it and normally just a few people possess all the information as to why.

Now to the important stuff: Whilelm changing his name makes me sad. The previous one was much better, please change it back.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Damn, so much salt... Idk the new Panth leader but I do know Kata and he's both brilliant and a terrific guy. I also know that t$ is historically the most competent alliance in this game, which is why they're yet to lose a war, having been involved in so many. They don't need lessons on how to conduct their FA, and if they have faith in Panth then at least I have no reason to immediately say this is doomed to failure. Sure this might end up going south, but I'm actually hoping otherwise coz a lot of people would look really stupid. 

Anywho, good luck OP, do things your own way and as long as you do your best, give the doubters the middle finger, coz talking shit is pretty easy. When things go wrong in this game there's usually several reasons for it and normally just a few people possess all the information as to why.

Now to the important stuff: Whilelm changing his name makes me sad. The previous one was much better, please change it back.

Alright gotta admit this did not age well. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dio Brando said:

Don’t listen to the others; you being Sisyphus fits. When are you going to prop Pantheon up again? 

Just gotta get through leg day so I can focus on the rest of the year. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

55 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Keep chewing on that ankle and you'll figure out how strong it is. 

I was thinking about nibbling on those shoulders of yours, but I suppose sometimes one has to go back to one’s roots. Or ankles, as it is.