A farewell, a new charter, and our new government lineup!

The Emperor

20 minutes ago, Radoje said:

All jokes aside, I do hope you guys have a healthy transition. It's miraculous how many times Pantheon has had quick and difficult transitions but has still survived, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck.

o7 Fist
o7 Ethos

surprisingly very true, maybe its because of how uninvolved the membership are lul

Pantheon has almost always had a sufficiently large member base - player retention aside, hard numbers aren’t material to an alliance’s ability to succeed as long as leadership fails to utilise that in any meaningful way. Good luck, hope the new administration can address that. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well seeing that  hes not a reroll all i can really do is wish you luck. Will be interesting to see what T$ has is planned. 

but the real question for today is Wrong vs Bad.... what does Orbis think? @Mad Max 

https://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/25023/wrong-decisions-vs-bad-decisions

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

6 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I really didn't want to get into PnW seriously when i made this nation, but it seems casualty had other plans for me XD. Now that Pantheon is stable and in a good place, it is time for me to bow out of the game(Again). It really has been a memorable journey, with great friends made along the way and proper villains. I would like to thank our membership who stuck through the rough patch, the drastically higher taxes and uncertainty we went through while we got things back in order. Few alliances would of survived what they threw at us, your dedication and trust really did keep me motivated while I was putting those long hours into PnW. I would like to thank our excellent gov who has stepped up and done a truly awesome job running pantheon. I really wish you guys were around when I last lead Pantheon XD. I’m proud of you all :). I would like to thank Partisan, Hilmes, Leopold, and The Syndicate for being such stalwart friends in a game where such things are rare. In so many ways you guys are in league of your own and it’s been a privilege to work with you.

And now with that out of the way, I am proud to announce the new gov lineup of Pantheon!

Titan: Ethos

Champion of the Gods: rawr

Olympian of Economics: rawr

Olympian of Internal Affairs: Melyaj Vijsopj

Olympian of War: Matthew the Great

Head of the CSF: Cthulu

Deity of war: Tcase

Deity of Internal affairs: Sunara

Deity of Foreign affairs: JordyHams

Deity of Foreign affairs: Tarroc

Wizard of much repute: Ridcully

Link to new charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m5kYS9BNbHhBKdlUleoWfW9v2XyxVJc_ZuCOmTrqLaU/edit#

Goodbye PnW o7

Sad to see you go mate, you were a good bloke and always open for a chat. Although, I was deeply saddened by your personal attacks on Batavia in the last days of your leadership which were totally uncalled for. Which was full of lies and rotten language to someone that served you loyally since July last year. 

9 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I really didn't want to get into PnW seriously when i made this nation, but it seems casualty had other plans for me XD. Now that Pantheon is stable and in a good place, it is time for me to bow out of the game(Again). It really has been a memorable journey, with great friends made along the way and proper villains. I would like to thank our membership who stuck through the rough patch, the drastically higher taxes and uncertainty we went through while we got things back in order. Few alliances would of survived what they threw at us, your dedication and trust really did keep me motivated while I was putting those long hours into PnW. I would like to thank our excellent gov who has stepped up and done a truly awesome job running pantheon. I really wish you guys were around when I last lead Pantheon XD. I’m proud of you all :). I would like to thank Partisan, Hilmes, Leopold, and The Syndicate for being such stalwart friends in a game where such things are rare. In so many ways you guys are in league of your own and it’s been a privilege to work with you.

And now with that out of the way, I am proud to announce the new gov lineup of Pantheon!

Titan: Ethos

Champion of the Gods: rawr

Olympian of Economics: rawr

Olympian of Internal Affairs: Melyaj Vijsopj

Olympian of War: Matthew the Great

Head of the CSF: Cthulu

Deity of war: Tcase

Deity of Internal affairs: Sunara

Deity of Foreign affairs: JordyHams

Deity of Foreign affairs: Tarroc

Wizard of much repute: Ridcully

Link to new charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m5kYS9BNbHhBKdlUleoWfW9v2XyxVJc_ZuCOmTrqLaU/edit#

Goodbye PnW o7

Cheers Fist, for all the hard work and dedication you've put into the alliance!!

I can't wait to be a part of the new leadership!!

• Like 1

Big lmaos and many guffaws were had reading this thread.

I'd like to thank everyone before my post, big xd

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

1 hour ago, GoomyMan said:

We'll miss you Emp! have fun irl =]

And to all the people doubting Ethos because he's new, that's just because you haven't seen him before. He'll do great, I'm confident in him. 

This is really easy mate. He's either a reroll, or pantheon is absolutely screwed.

• Upvote 1

All the best, Fist, quite sincerely. I know you took a lot of flak but you did build a community and that is something a lot of the people criticizing you can't say. I hope you enjoy taking it a bit easier. 

Good luck to Pantheon going forward. I actually find the idea of someone new in charge of such a large alliance pretty exciting, myself. :D

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

13 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

It's a long standing tradition in Pantheon to have the bank stolen. Almost a right of passage for a new gov. 

Can confirm. Bloody Aku. ;;P 

@katashimon13 Also can I be unbanned, so I can join the pub lobby? Rather curious to see what community my old stomping grounds is now like.

15 hours ago, Ethos said:

It's been an honor to be chosen for this role! I am excited for the future and looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together!

I do hope you have some government experience (reroll) since you seem very new, but I wish you guys the best.

fhl0CKr.jpg
You could just say if you try to merge Pantheon, Fist will rise from the dead and overthrow you.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

If this doesn't reach 10 pages we've failed as a community 

I think war related threads can reach that, but gov updates are kind of meh. Don’t really know Ethos or whether he’ll serve Pantheon well, but have no reason wish them ill or doubt his leadership abilities until he’s gotten to lead some.