A farewell, a new charter, and our new government lineup!

The Emperor

If Ethos can deal with kata, Pantheon will be fine.

Farewell Fist, I understand what it's like to let go of your baby. Luckily for Pantheon, according to greek mythology, babies are some resilient, tenacious avengers. 

Congratulations on retirement! 

1 minute ago, SteuartGeharon said:

Also, what rare earth metal or fossil fuel lies underneath Pantheon? 

Plenty.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

1 minute ago, SteuartGeharon said:

Thank God that Orbis' Police are here to stabilize the region. 

Also, what rare earth metal or fossil fuel lies underneath Pantheon? 

In order to keep Pantheon's economy humming and providing for its member states, they must be thoroughly integrated with responsible trading partners.

15 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Okay so Fist is leaving again? Who and when did someone declare on Pantheon today? Or is the war starting in the coming days?

Please let me know 24 hours before the war starts so I can make sure it has the proper approval with the board. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Good luck to the new leadership. You will need it. 

Although, I think you are a a pile of trash in game. Fist you are a decent human and have joyed getting to catch up with you. Take care buddy.

Edited by Leftbehind
Things
  • Like 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

25 minutes ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Please let me know 24 hours before the war starts so I can make sure it has the proper approval with the board. 

You get 2 hours.  Hurry up and get your Starbucks and rush to the board room with a quick 10min Power Point presentation.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong my post will be negative, I like you as a person fist but not as leader. thanks for stepping down, its long deserved, but i have to say really... is that the best choice for leader? a new player with no prior experience in alliance leadership let alone a 100+ members one?

it's nice to know that ya'll lied when you said you don't give bank access out easy, you can't give it to me as your econ worker but you'll give it to the war department, the new econ within a day, and make a new player leader. congrats, I hope the bank gets stolen. again. and then the alliance merges, because Panth hasn't been much apart from an overgrown micro for a long while

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Don't get me wrong my post will be negative, I like you as a person fist but not as leader. thanks for stepping down, its long deserved, but i have to say really... is that the best choice for leader? a new player with no prior experience in alliance leadership let alone a 100+ members one?

it's nice to know that ya'll lied when you said you don't give bank access out easy, you can't give it to me as your econ worker but you'll give it to the war department, the new econ within a day, and make a new player leader. congrats, I hope the bank gets stolen. again. and then the alliance merges, because Panth hasn't been much apart from an overgrown micro for a long while

I agree with the first paragraph but screw you for the second.

Bank stole and merge part is bad statement

I don't foresee this ending well, putting noobs into government positions (let alone leadership) does not often end well. Especially in Pantheon's history at that.

Making them leader is even worse. If this guy isn't a reroll, you're screwed. You gave an oversized micro a... micro leader. Even if the rest of the government was good wouldn't be enough to save that, see: MAGE, died specifically because when the competent founders left, they put an incompetent person at the helm, leaving everyone else left for dead. Being competent high gov is good and all until you're restrained by having to take final orders from somebody barely qualified to work in your department under you.

Edited by Akuryo
typo
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, SexDrugsAlcohol said:

Its still a tradition for a micro alliance to fall apart.

The difference between micros and Pantheon is very small, and more or less comes down to member count and score. I can almost promise that a chunk of well known micros are more active and competent than Pantheon. Pantheon's suffering from inexperienced gov, and putting a new player as leader won't help that. 

Edited by Itzcoatl
  • Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

What was the motive of the second part of the OP? Proving that Pantheon doesn't have anyone else than a 5 city nation to lead them?? (unless he's a reroll ofc). That's more sad than fist leaving. Not sure if it's a good change.

Good leadership is really necessary.

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Even if the rest of the government was good wouldn't be enough to save that, see: MAGE, died specifically because when the competent founders left, they put an incompetent person at the helm, leaving everyone else left for dead.

Something similar to what happened to the short lived Ordo Paradoxia (aka La Mafia).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SexDrugsAlcohol said:

Its still a tradition for a micro alliance to fall apart.

Zinger! 

Hate to break it to you but I know Mircos that are more capable than Pantheon. You have one person left in Gov since my time there and last I checked he was building a mirco of his own. 

You can blindly follow the herd over the cliff or you can see the mistakes made in the past in order to be better. So far it looks like you guys haven't learned. 

• Like 4

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

All jokes aside, I do hope you guys have a healthy transition. It's miraculous how many times Pantheon has had quick and difficult transitions but has still survived, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck.

o7 Fist
o7 Ethos

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3