Did you miss it?

Aksel

It's a good thing this was scheduled - I've been busy running around Dallas.

Recently WMT posted about the major players in this game taking a Trash Detection test created by ORB - shortly after, we were asked to do a special edition judgment for Oblivion which turned into a full 31-60 alliance judgement...waste of time? Maybe - fun? Hell yes. The real reason for this was in part due to ORBs ongoing investigation on micro alliances vs larger alliances. I used the WMT side - which is "What Max Thinks" - Opinion Posts - to draw out more people to actually express what they think, kinda like dropping breadcrumbs to trail people to the table for conversation.

Conversation is lacking and people should express themselves within this community for a more dynamic community.

You can join the conversation by checking out he top 30 alliance judgement and then our special Oblivion judgement - then if you feel like you want to extend your reading, check out our 30-60 alliance judgement. See if you agree or disagree and engage. I've received many messages and DMs with both perspectives and some interesting middle-ground perspectives and that is what we are looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Trash Detection test?

I'd take it but I'd probably overload the test and break it xd

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

>Yakuza
>WTF
>Somehow not irrelevant sideline sitting trash which should disband
like cmon man you doin this on purpose now to get people goin :P

Wonder how Camelot feels about being rated worse than WTF, LOL

• Upvote 3

Hyperborea-Disband

Kek, been around for 2 months exactly and already outrank your AA.

We're purposely staying quiet. It's literally our theme to be not be seen or heard while we're a protectorate.

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?

7 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Hyperborea-Disband

We're purposely staying quiet. It's literally our theme to be not be seen or heard while we're a protectorate.

it's working!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Hyperborea-Disband

Come now. One of the best qualities of these articles is the irony that they come from the leader of a constantly steamrolled micro.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/27/2019 at 3:03 PM, Akuryo said:

like cmon man you doin this on purpose now to get people goin :P

He basically said that in the OP tho, so yeah. :P

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

20 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Hyperborea-Disband

ItS lItTerRalLy OuR tHeMe

Shut up.

TBH - guys and gals - the best thing about these posts is the idea that some random shit head in an alliance that gets hit by people because they can't take an opinion - who really means nothing to this game other than the graphics he's made and random shit talk with good friends gets so many of you upset. It's all opinion based on my knowledge of these alliances and the people in them, if there isn't some type of negative aura that I feel then I move on to the stats that are visual - if nothing is really negative there, I place a judgement that might be too positive for your own opinion.

Who am I to make a judgement?

Honestly - nobody. I am an absolute nobody that everybody listens to. Why? Because nobody else speaks up and shares an opinion that is meant to be hushed - its  a game, grow up.

This leads me back to those who get hurt and then have to make fun of me or my shit alliance - we all know its shit, its been judged as such and I placed a merge judgement on my own alliance. You really can't break that judgement, been judged by myself, nobody cares.

So, the next time I drop an opinion article, make sure you pay close attention to the opinion part - do you wanna drop your opinion? Join ORB and drop it, you can even be anonymous. Quit crying.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Edward I said:

Some people drop their opinions by declaring wars.

Sounds like those people can't take another mans opinion.

• Upvote 1