Did the Last War Last Long Enough?

Dubayoo

8 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I’d like it to crash even more.

All the better. The cheaper resources get, the less valuable existing warchests are which motivates alliances that save them to fight again.

Edited by Dubayoo

On 3/1/2019 at 12:38 PM, Dubayoo said:

To be clear, I'm saying market moves happen from people who buy or sell what's already posted.

Yes, there's diminishing marginal returns because there's a lot of hypercompetition on the market. That's why major market movers are key. They trade with whoever's on the margin and then dive deeper into whoever's beyond it. That's when your long-term flippers come into play who make big posts behind the margin.

Prices have dropped too low for me to justify selling now, so I'm just going to bank my current product (So that's one whale not supplying the market now). Also the war length wouldn't have helped with the prices. By 5 weeks in I was running Guerrilla stats and had banked most of my res and only took out what I needed to missile, and cycle airstrike Tanks/Ships etc. 100+ days of war meant I had 300k, gas and about 50k raws just sitting around just from production during the war. I'd argue any changes that make improvements more susceptible to destruction or even just basing resource production on population would solve the overflow of the market, as for most of the war I couldn't meet my max military numbers due to inadequate population, 

• Like 1