almost 100% multi

Termin

It seems like they are the same tho saying they have to same nation location I'm pretty sure both of them were in BK at some time both have the same leader title, they both have similar names leader wise and nation name wise, both have the same currency (dollar), both have a short description. Also they are both catholic, both have a pirate military police, both are a form of a republic, and there are probs even more similarities to them that i didnt find.       

• Administrators
1 hour ago, www.Why.com said:

It seems like they are the same tho saying they have to same nation location I'm pretty sure both of them were in BK at some time both have the same leader title, they both have similar names leader wise and nation name wise, both have the same currency (dollar), both have a short description. Also they are both catholic, both have a pirate military police, both are a form of a republic, and there are probs even more similarities to them that i didnt find.       

Your evidence is pretty circumstantial, if I banned people for being similar, a lot of people would get banned as most alliances push a standard cookie-cutter build onto their members.

Even if they were controlled by the same player, one of those nations has been inactive for over a month. There's no active malicious activity (i.e. cheating) going on, I'm fine with leaving the other nation to be automatically deleted for inactivity in the near future.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic