A Bold New Frontier

Tom Riddle

17 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

I was there and he got pushed out, RR got FA, MoD and IA and after Charlie left they had no one to replace him anyway (Econ does not come under IA), its not equal however nor should it be, BC was the larger alliance. I bet in three months it will be Kilo, Demon and Alexio with the highest rank as its the only rank that has bank control, and if he is lucky Tom.

tell me please how is that Equal?

Hey kid, lemme tell ya something real quick. You ain't in this, so you don't know how it's gunna go. Y'all mighta been a bit more beta than RR gov; don't blame your own failings on others. ❤️?

Edited by Uncle Tom

unknown-4.jpg.f71897bddd7a86baf48c07b772ebb629.jpg

^ NO LONGER^

2 hours ago, Dad said:

I don't know anything about alliance building so honest question.

How do you maintain tiering and generally prevent yourselves from getting rolled with no allies and no taxes? I get how whale alliances do it, but y'all don't look like whales to me.

Most alliances don't care for tiering, or even know how to.

The no taxes part puts the responsibility into the individual, not the alliance as a whole.  So it's basically just a social community.

------------

On a sidenote:  How is there drama about this?  lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Tom said:

Hey kid, lemme tell ya something real quick. You ain't in this, so you don't know how it's gunna go. Y'all mighta been a bit more beta than RR gov; don't blame your own failings on others. ❤️?

1) I never merged in to BC i joined and worked my way up in to gov, 2) BC was my first gov role so yeah i might have been beta but to label them all beta after you just merged in to them is laughable, 3) I do not blame anyone for my own failings.

As for not knowing how things will work, lets check back in six months.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

How is there drama about this?  lol.

original.gif

That was the closest to a shrug I could find. You're welcome.

Edited by Arizona Robbins
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

8 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

RIP RR

First RnR

then RR

is Arrgh next?

That's exactly what my plan is Shifty. Half the alliance will function as normal, the other half will still just be Arrgh doing Arrgh stuff.

I'm sure there will be no FA headaches or consequences that will result from this merge. /s

Edited by Filmore

19 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Most alliances don't care for tiering, or even know how to.

Yea it’s pretty interesting honestly. Given its widespread military usefulness you’d figure more people would make attempts even if it’s not full NPO level.