A Bold New Frontier

Tom Riddle

Neat merge. Its something more mid-sized alliance should consider, really. 

Good luck

Edited by Hilmes
  • Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

...BC has a lot of rich nations without much combat experience. RR has the opposite, FR could be an interesting alliance if they build up the less pixel hugging RR nations quickly.

BC has been in 4 wars. This seems like a weird statement. As for RR, i only remember them being attacked in Ask Alexio

Edited by Yoda

34 minutes ago, Yoda said:

BC has been in 4 wars. This seems like a weird statement. As for RR, i only remember them being attacked in Ask Alexio

Maybe not rich compare to some; although I think they have enough big nations they can generate revenue pretty quickly probably. Most of their wars haven't been very long.

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Maybe not rich compare to some; although I think they have enough big nations they can generate revenue pretty quickly probably. Most of their wars haven't been very long.

If you take the time to look you would know BC has/had very low taxes and pretty much had to take huge loans after every war to rebuild, once said loan is paid off those taxes drop down to a very low level, members of the alliance do not really stock pile much, i would not say they are a rich alliance even if they are top ten now, this does not mean they couldn't be wait they wont be taxing anyone who was in RR forget everything.

BoC has always been ass in wars. No offence. But good luck guys.

Now the longhorns are gone, 
And the 
drovers are gone, 
The Comanches are gone, 
And the outlaws are gone, 
Geronimo is gone, 
And Sam Bass is gone,
And the lion is gone, 
And the red wolf is gone.

Well he cursed all the roads and the oil men,
And he cursed the automobile, 
Said this is no place for 
an hombre like I am, 
In this new world of asphalt and steel.

This is how the West dies and why modernity ruins everything. 

On 2/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, TheRebelMan said:

I don't mean to be an !@#$ fam, but coming from your history, that doesn't quite say a lot. 

Well, I am going to create an alliance shortly my final project i've been working on for the past month. Don't worry it won't be a crin.......well idk it might be, xD. I got to beat TheNG for worst alliance leader this year or win the best alliance for 2019. Probably the first one but wouldn't hurt to try. But this merge tho its pretty good tbh. On Point.