A Bold New Frontier

Tom Riddle

Wait a minute, I feel like this is stupid. A. Zodiac and BK merging is still the most prominent merger in the last two years. B. Who the hell is the Foundation. C. Isn't The Isle getting rolled right now, shouldn't you guys be helping them? D. Didn't The Fighting Pacifists get rolled to the ground, and humiliated? Why would you sign an ODOAP with that alliance, we've  seen them avoid a MDP, what do you think they'll do when they've got all the right to ignore the request for aid? E. Afrika Corpse just got signed to a protectorate which rolled TFP, and BC, so did that not disqualify them for your desperation?  F. Let's pay respects to Dragonstone, #NeverForget. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CitrusK said:

B. Who the hell is the Foundation.

Do not further your investigation. SCP-682 is hungry.

Edited by Samuel Bates
[Redacted]
  • Like 2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

I don't know anything about alliance building so honest question.

How do you maintain tiering and generally prevent yourselves from getting rolled with no allies and no taxes? I get how whale alliances do it, but y'all don't look like whales to me.

• Downvote 1

I am a huge fan of merger on equal terms which is what seems to be happening here. I applaud BC's generosity to share their gov positions with their less notable counterpart. I expect great things to come from this and I wish Frontier Records success in their endeavours

Edited by Yoda
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Dad said:

I don't know anything about alliance building so honest question.

How do you maintain tiering and generally prevent yourselves from getting rolled with no allies and no taxes? I get how whale alliances do it, but y'all don't look like whales to me.

You see Ivan, by not taxing and granting members, they stay small micro noobs struggling to grow by themselves because they don't know how! Thus creating tier cohesion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

I don't mean to be an !@#$ fam, but coming from your history, that doesn't quite say a lot. 

I mean by this point I don't think anyone is gonna care if you're being mean or not.

• Like 4

Why do people say things are equal when they are not, BC has two places out of the new triumvirate rightly so they was much larger. The fact is simply Alex and Demon will run the alliance as they always has, They had a triumvirate before after the first merger until Alexio and Demon push them out, plus I will be very shocked if they let anyone but Alexio, Demon of Kilo have bank control.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Why do people say things are equal when they are not, BC has two places out of the new triumvirate rightly so they was much larger. The fact is simply Alex and Demon will run the alliance as they always has, They had a triumvirate before after the first merger until Alexio and Demon push them out, plus I will be very shocked if they let anyone but Alexio, Demon of Kilo have bank control.

The RR side also got a lot of gov positions. This is as close to an equal merger as it gets. Didn't they switch to one leader after Baronus retired of his own accord? I don't think he was pushed out

Edited by Yoda
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Yoda said:

The RR side also got a lot of gov positions. This is as close to an equal merger as it gets. Didn't they switch to one leader after Baronus retired of his own accord? I don't think he was pushed out

I was there and he got pushed out, RR got FA, MoD and IA and after Charlie left they had no one to replace him anyway (Econ does not come under IA), its not equal however nor should it be, BC was the larger alliance. I bet in three months it will be Kilo, Demon and Alexio with the highest rank as its the only rank that has bank control, and if he is lucky Tom.

tell me please how is that Equal?

• Downvote 1