As the Flame Vorbate I would like to announce the presence of the fire, "center of offbeat powers"

Roskovo

(The center of offbeat powers is currently evolving due to recent events,  another thing I realized is I never exactly made an establishment type of thing in the forums so consider this establishment and notice of evolution) 

As for there are leaders, there are kings, and there are presidents,  then there's harbingers, elders and warriors. I would like to take this late opportunity to give notice that a new alliance, but not so new has joined Orbis.  We are the center of offbeat powers, we are flame warriors and elders.  We fight for the sun, the Phoenix and anything else that offers us the light of fire and heat as for fire is what we believe to be the key component to being  a predator,  to being at the top of the food chain and to keep one interested.  The Phoenix gives us what we have to live by. The Phoenix provides us with its ashes and goods while we provide it with protection and growth.  While the Phoenix is our mother, the sun is our father. 

Our alliance is not a religion but a group of protectors of the Phoenix we are willing to make allies with alliances of religion, military and any other type of focused concept.  Although due to Saracen belief who believe that the Phoenix is a cruel creature who lives off of plundering and killing the innocent. We must side with Christians whenever it comes to faith. 

Whenever it comes to recent events our Phoenix has died and it has made our father the sun angry with us therefore, we are changing to impress our father like any children of their parent would do. The center of offbeat powers now, from this point on, puts the Phoenix before anything else.  As we borrow the power from the Phoenix and the sun, we harness the flame within our hearts and our swords. As the flame harbinger of offbeat powers. I hereby declare our existence.  Let us speak word before violence. 

God bless the Phoenix and you all. 

Screenshot_2019-01-24_at_9.20.31_PM.png

• Upvote 1

Sincerely Either,
High Priest of the Phoenix, Avtomat of internal Law Or Flame Vorbate of the military Roskovo. 

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Does this sentiment apply to KT?

Aye yes sir

Sincerely Either,
High Priest of the Phoenix, Avtomat of internal Law Or Flame Vorbate of the military Roskovo. 

4 minutes ago, KingGhost said:

>Must Side with Christians when it comes to faith

>Also RoH Knights Templar

Howdy neighbor!

ted-bundy-in-court-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

52 minutes ago, Blitz said:

All the best guys! Finally an alliance with a good theme!

And maite can u pls link me ur alliance discord?

Aye https://discord.gg/8ajpGgn there ya go

29 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

No protectors? This will end well. 

Yet

Sincerely Either,

Decrypting.....

Valid CB for Solar Knights. Luckily for you they aren’t small enough to hit!

On another note you may love this pheonix however if it is the mythological beast of old you must hand it over to The Foundation. It is for your own safety as you aren’t equipped to properly “handle” the beast.

end transmission...

• Upvote 1

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

58 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I will see you in court for the copyright of the Golden Phoenix Coalition 

Lmao Golden

We are not golden or a coalition

Sincerely Either,

33 minutes ago, Samuel Bates said:

Decrypting.....

Valid CB for Solar Knights. Luckily for you they aren’t small enough to hit!

On another note you may love this pheonix however if it is the mythological beast of old you must hand it over to The Foundation. It is for your own safety as you aren’t equipped to properly “handle” the beast.

end transmission...

Aye,  as I've said we're not a religion therefore cb invalid. 

As far as I'm aware solar nights is some sort of relation to of dark souls but then, yet again, I've only seen bits and pieces of dark souls and to my knowledge there is some sort of character that worships the sun

Sincerely Either,

5 hours ago, Stranto said:

Screenshot_2019-01-24_at_9.20.31_PM.png

You got any more pixels for that flag or did KT take those too?

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

19 minutes ago, TheNG said:

You got any more pixels for that flag or did KT take those too?

We took the pixels, the house, the wife, the kids, the bread and the lamb spread. His daughter's even all tied up in the Brooklyn basement.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

2 hours ago, Vince McMahon said:

We took the pixels, the house, the wife, the kids, the bread and the lamb spread. His daughter's even all tied up in the Brooklyn basement.

At least I got the, er, would you call this a bank?

coop.PNG

yy.PNG

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

At least I got the, er, would you call this a bank?

coop.PNG

yy.PNG

Probably as close to a bank as they can get