SNN: The Wizard

Shifty reminding you that God grief comes first:

Diomedes may have tried to hide, but he's not good at it.

The wizard has returned:

Screenshot_20190218-105959_Discord.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.15.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.19.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.19.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.21.33_PM.png

Alex will do nothing, we are hopeless.

The wizard keeps casting his shadow, weaving his spell....Funny clothes, tinkling bell, never talking. Just keeps walking spreading his magic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hi guys, I'm in charge of foreign affairs for Gandalf... Well, for the Gandalf you guys claim did some bad things in the past. Is there any evidence supporting these claims?  I'm relatively new to game and he has practically funded my entire country so hearing about this is puzzling. 

profilepip.gif

15 minutes ago, Yuzu Aihara said:

Hi guys, I'm in charge of foreign affairs for Gandalf... Well, for the Gandalf you guys claim did some bad things in the past. Is there any evidence supporting these claims?  I'm relatively new to game and he has practically funded my entire country so hearing about this is puzzling. 

Nice try, Diomedes. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, War Hawk said:

Nice try, Diomedes. 

Actually, I'm not him. Did you even bother to check the alliance "IRON" that he's part of?
EDIT: Or even look at my discord? 
Oooo you were meme-ing me. Well played sir, well played. Diomedes also says Hi

Edited by Yuzu Aihara

profilepip.gif

3 hours ago, Yuzu Aihara said:

Why lie, you have gotten 25m in aid, within 9 days without a single war gotten to 8 cities and done 134 trades and bought using real cash 3 credits, this is not the actions of a new nation that's had no help from a stolen bank.

15 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Why lie, you have gotten 25m in aid, within 9 days without a single war gotten to 8 cities and done 134 trades and bought using real cash 3 credits, this is not the actions of a new nation that's had no help from a stolen bank.

They're not lying actually. Yesterday I had informed her along with the rest of the alliance that their leader was a filthy crook and that they should all leave asap. At first she didn't believe me, understandably, so she came here to search for further confirmation.

• Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Lol Gandalf abandoned the alliance and vanished per usual. But no complaints. This shall be my petty tribute towards him x'D
gan.png.552121d41eb2c1b1e3354c122a4b97e6.png

Edited by Yuzu Aihara

profilepip.gif

9 hours ago, Parachotic said:

They're not lying actually. Yesterday I had informed her along with the rest of the alliance that their leader was a filthy crook and that they should all leave asap. At first she didn't believe me, understandably, so she came here to search for further confirmation.

So you are saying she did not get 25m in aid, and did not have loads of trades and buy three credits, I simply stated that's not the action of a new nation.